scénario

(this will probably be long so my apologies, but i'll be scripting an ideal day in my life here. it will be edited since i don't have the entire thing completed yet.)

I woke up naturally at 5:00 in the morning, looking flawless in a graceful position. I stretched my perfect, healthy limbs underneath my cozy, white, king-sized comforter. I wore a silky nightgown that looked simply alluring with my frame and skin tone. Slipping off my velvet eye mask, I used a thin, manicured finger to press the 'stop' button on my iPhone XR's alarm, which played a beautiful classic song. I swung my long, skinny legs off the side of the giant bed, feeling energetic and happy. I slipped my beautiful, feminine feet into a pair of fluffy slippers and grabbed my clean, aesthetic glasses from my nightstand. I opened my huge, flowing curtains to reveal a dimly lit city and cracked the window open slightly to get a fresh breeze. I then headed to my bathroom, which was connected to my room, and closed the door gently behind me. Waiting for me was a glass of ice cold water. I sipped on it as I ran a warm bath in my huge bathtub. As the faucet ran, I poured in some bubbles and texted my maid, asking politely if she could bring me a fresh breakfast to my bathroom. As I waited for my meal, I turned on the television that was on the wall, facing the bath, and put on a cooking show. I also took my brown hair down from the messy but flawless bun it was in and used a clean brush to comb out any tangles. It looked silky, like a model's, when I was finished. I tied it back in a low ponytail that looked amazing with my face and let the water from the sink warm up before taking off my glasses and splashing some on my face. I looked like a girl from a commercial as I effortlessly dampened my skin. I used an expensive facial wash and a Clarisonic to scrub the product into my already clear and perfect skin. I rinsed it off and patted my beautiful face dry with a white towel. I then squirted a small amount of fancy moisturizer onto my clean fingers, as my face is already baby soft, and applied a thin layer to my skin. I was already glowing perfectly and I hadn't even gone through much effort. Then, I put in my contacts. They slid in my eyes effortlessly and painlessly. I heard a knock on the white wood door and opened the silver handle. My maid stood with a tray full of mouthwatering foods. I thanked her and asked if she could place it over my bath. She placed the tray on a small table that went over the tub and left. I resumed my routine, taking an electric toothbrush and organic toothpaste, then scrubbing at my perfect, straight, pearly white teeth. I flossed quickly, tossed the mint string into the nice-smelling trash can, and stepped into the tub. I sunk into the bubbles and used my foot to turn off the faucet. I had a mason jar of cucumbers beside my tub and a face mask, so I applied both of those while I soaked into the water for around ten minutes and listened to the baking show in the background. I soon discarded those into the trash, aiming them perfectly, and sat up to eat my breakfast. I had a fancy silver plate filled with waffles, berries, sausage, syrup, pastries, chocolate milk, and juice. I used my utensils and manners to eat my meal. There were a few leftovers, so I set them away from the tub and folded my tray back up. I used a cup to get my hair wet and scrubbed an expensive mixture of shampoo and conditioner into my scalp and roots. I rinsed it out, then used a loofa and body wash to exfoliate my perfect skin. I cleaned off all remaining suds, then began to drain the bath and stepped out onto the white rug. I had no need to shave, as my body was already hairless except for on my brows, lashes, and head. I used a warm, white, neatly folded towel to wrap my hair up and another to whirl around my body. I used this time to apply cosmetics. First came concealer, which I applied under my eyes. It blended nicely with my fingers. Then, I used a gel on my thick, dark brows to tame them. I brushed some chapstick over my plump, pink lips and swiped on a thin layer of mascara. My lashes were already long and curly, so I didn't need much. I finally sprayed my face with rose water to give off a dewy effect. I looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous. I let the towel drop out of my hair and tossed it in the laundry bag. Then, I plugged in a hair dryer and ran it over my scalp. My hair was dry and silky in no time. I dropped my body towel, discarding it in the bag as well, then slipped on my undergarments that had been warm and folded on the back of the toilet which I had used before my bath. My underwear was a small and came from Victoria's Secret. It was lacy and fit snugly over my cute, heart shaped butt. My bra matched the panties and was a 34-A. My boobs were small but perky and cute in the bra. I couldn't help snapping a picture with my phone camera and sending it to my loving boyfriend. Then, I put on my outfit for the day. It included a pair of thrifted mom jeans with a black Gucci belt, a white cropped sweater that had a collar to it from Brandy Melville, no-show socks from Vans, and a pair of clean Gucci sneakers. I looked beautiful. My legs were so long and thin, my arms lanky, my stomach flat and toned, and my face jaw dropping. Not to mention the model-like hair. I didn't even need to brush it, I simply had to part it to the side to get volume. I insisted on spraying a bit of product in it though. I exited the bathroom, then grabbed my accessories. They included earrings, rings, and sunglasses from expensive designer companies. I hurried to grab my Kanken backpack that consisted of my computer, pencils, highlighters, pens, folders, paper, and schoolwork. I slung it over my shoulder, grabbed my phone and headed down the huge grand staircase until I finally met the door. Outside of the door was my large driveway and my multiple cars. I slipped into the sleek ebony Range Rover. My beautiful, model mother was already waiting for me and began to compliment me. We then drove to my preppy private high school.