= New Recruits =

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" General Ross looking to Tony, Natasha, and I. I roll my eyes, I didn't see him trying to fight against Bucky, but here we are being talked to as if we knew everything and nothing at the same time.

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Tony replied.

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" I look over to Natasha, I never even thought of that. I would never let them kill Steve, over my dead fucking body.

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in."

"How would that end any differently from the last time?"

"Well first off, Tony won't be wearing a suit and loafers and we will all be prepared this time."

"What the kid said, 72 hours guaranteed."

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson."

"Thanks" I mumble while rolling my eyes, this man was a big pain in my ass.

"Thank you, sir." Tony rubs his hand on his chest and slumps, exhaling. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

"I don't think so, maybe you should check that out?" I looked over to him and see Natasha pat him on the shoulder.

"You alright?"

"Always." He has a massive black eye and a cut on his brow. "36 hours, jeez."

"Who does he think we are? 36 hours!?" I walk over to Tony and place my index and middle finger on his eyebrow using my powers to heal his cut, but before I could heal his eye he lowers my hand and shakes his head.

"We're seriously understaffed."

"We have me?" I smiled shyly. Natasha just looks at me and lowers her head.

"You're just fifteen, I don't think we should bring you any further into this." She spoke, but Tony stayed quiet so maybe I still had a chance to help fight.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?"

"No." Tony replies solemnly. I remember when Bruce first went missing Natasha had asked me to use my powers to locate him, but my powers somehow couldn't find him no matter what. To this day I pray that he's alright. Him and the Hulk.

"I have an idea."

"Me too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?" Tony smiles slightly and looks over to me.

"Kara you're with me. We are heading to Queens."

"Queens?"

----

Tony and I were sitting with a nice woman named May, She was some boy, Peter's aunt who takes care of him. Tony wanted me to come with him to recruit him cause he found out Peter was the Spider-man and that since I was close to his age it would make him take our offer and help us against Steve. I hear the front door open and I look towards where the door is, but there was a concrete wall so I waited to see the boy to walk past it so I could see him. "Hey, May" His voice was really nice, I thought he was going to sound like he was 12, but surprise surprise.