03

India

"Can you lay with me?"

I stood at the doorway in shock. Did he really just say that? I turned around to meet his eyes that were still filled with fear. I nodded slightly and began my way over to his bed.

He pulled the covers away from his body as I laid down next to him. How the hell am I supposed to lay with him?

As if he heard my thoughts, Calum linked his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest awkwardly as we laid in silence.

"What you doing there Africa?" Calum chuckled

It wasn't till Calum had said something that I realised that I was tracing the roman numerals above his collar bone.

"What does it say?" I questioned

"2012"

"Why 2012?"

"That was the year my band and I boosted our career" he replied

"You are in a band?" I said shocked and he nodded

The bad boy was in a band? I mean yeah it's probably typical for a bad boy but I never thought Calum would be in a band.

I started tracing another one of his tattoos that was on his chest. It was a dead tree, why does he have a dead tree tattooed on him?

"What does this mean?" I asked as I continued to trace the dead tree.

He looked down at the dead tree inked on his skin and I swear you could see the sadness in his eyes. He shook his head and the sadness quickly turned to anger.

"None of your business Africa, just go to sleep" He said pushing me off his body and turning his body around so that his back was facing me.

There was a story behind that dead tree, I could tell. I would find out, maybe not today but eventually I will.

I laid there once again in the awkward silence, well it wasn't really silent because princess kept tossing and turning. He obviously couldn't sleep.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I asked gently.

"And why would I want to go anywhere with you?" he snapped

"Well you obviously can't sleep because of your nightmare so I thought going somewhere would take your mind off of it"

There was a pause before he got up out of bed and quickly slipped a top and skinnies on. I looked down at my attire and realized I was only wearing my leggings and a sports bra.