Aiden: morning

Ok, before I start, I just wanna say that there are probably spelling mistakes.
I even might accidentally type "Jake" instead of "Jack" So just know that I mean the same person if I make that mistake.
And just some background information, a lot of these things are based off of (or inspired by) some things that have happened in my life (or others lives). I started this story to sort of cope with what is happening in my life, so than I ended up writing a lot of it. I am deciding to post it, then continue writing directly on here after I transfer what I have so far to here.
Also, since this is sort of a method for me to cope, I probably won't stop writing it even if it get no views.

*ONE SORT OF IMPORTANT THING: sometimes, the italicized text will represent quick thoughts that come to the characters mind, thoughts that they can't stop themselves from thinking. While non-italicized text will usually be the strong voice in their mind, or thoughts that they let echo, if that makes sense.*

(You see an example pretty early in the beginning so you'll get an idea of what I mean)
*Also this first character came out way more gay than I intended so yeah.*

     Aiden

The light burns my eyes as I slowly wake up. Stupid curtains. Those things are so cheap, always letting the light in. Usually they don't let on this much light though. Shit. That means I am late for school. Again.

My head spins as race out of bed, rushing to my dresser. I don't have any time to eat so it looks like I am starting of my day with getting changed and no breakfast. I finish getting ready and rush outside to the bus stop just in time to see the bus making its way down the hill to my stop.

"Late start again" a voice says from behind me.

I look back and it just Jack, my best (and almost only) friend.

"Yep" I reply.

He was wearing a dark winter hat and a jacket. Along with some casual jeans that had to be new. The darkness of his hat made his green eyes stand out.

Damn. He looks cute today...

No.

     No he doesn't.

I need to stop doing that damn it. I don't want anything to happen again, otherwise I might be killed by the hands of my own family. And everyone in the school of course. Well anyways, non of that matters, I have school to worry about. That in itself is a lot to have on my mind. I mean, it's not like my grades will magically get better on their own. Especially my Spanish grades.

Last semester, we had a Spanish teacher who did not teach us anything at all. The whole time we just sat there and watc-

"Are you getting on the bus, hun? Come on we don't have all day." The bus diver yelled.

I didn't blame her, she had to yell over the buses noise, but I don't say anything back. I just walk straight on to the bus as fast as I can and take a seat next to Jack.

"So you're starting to zone out a lot now, too, huh?" He jokes with me.

"I guess so, yeah"

I give him a friendly shove with my shoulder and chuckle a little.

"Mind telling me what you were thinking? I am guessing it was important if you didn't even hear the bus come to a stop."

Jack flash's me one of his signature charming grins, that can capture any girls heart.

And my heart.