chapter 3 Prisoners

The figure that was in Trisha tent quickly pulled her up and threw her out into the open, and then grabbed her again by the shirt and started pulling her forward.

"Excuse you," Cried out a tired and very irritated Steph "I was sleeping in case you hadn't noticed, so if you want to arrest me or whatever if you could wait an hour that would be great."

The guard that was carrying seemed unamused by this statement, and proceeded to push her down into the ground as well. It was then that Trisha noticed that not only were all the people pushed down into the ground, but that there were a few dead bodies on the floor too. As she looked up at the captors through, she saw a horrible sight, the red tattoo with the angel on it. Trisha grew anxious at the sight of these markings, as she did not want to lose her current dwelling place as well as her old one.

Then someone sat down next to her in the position that all the people were in, and at that same time a guard came around and tied all their hands behind their back with some rope, before returning to the guards to talk about some notebook. The person next to Trisha was actually someone that Trisha knew, Tim. Tim had always been an interesting person, while most people had grown tan from being in the sun most of the day, Tim was pale, his eyes were bright blue, and he had seemingly unnatural bright blonde hair, that was always neatly combed and taken care of. Tim also lived in the same town as Trisha and occasionally came to talk to her, even after her mom had moved and led an anti-social life. Tim also looked very tired, but instead of being angry and a pure ball of rage (like SOMEONE Trisha knew) he appeared like he was done with everything. What he did not look like, was that he was scared, which was weird for someone who most likely lost their home to these lunatics the day before, and is now being held prisoner by those same crazies.

"So I'm guessing you lost your home yesterday too?" Trisha whispered to Tim, hoping to fill the fear and anxiety of the situation with quiet small talk with someone that was familiar to her.

"Yep, in fact yesterday I figured the same happened to you, so I was looking for you around town." Tim replied very similar to how an annoyed sibling answers a question asked by an younger brother/ sister.

"Why, you seemed fine disappearing a year ago along with my family?"

"I was looking for your mother, which I am getting way too old to do by the way so you're welcome,"

"Dude, you just turned twenty, not exactly like you're the oldest one here."

"Yeah, I kinda lied about that, how about I tell you later."

Needless to say that last comment made Trisha a little uneasy, as there is never a good reason for someone to be lying about their age.

"Wow, okay," murmeded Trisha sarcastically, "while you're at it do you want to be tell you're a wanted criminal too, or are we fine with the whole creepy age difference."

Tim responded "Well it's a funny story..." in a voice that was so shady it made outer space look bright. Upon seeing Trisha scoot away, Tim corrected his last statement and added "Oh relax it's not actually that big of a deal, besides it happened a long, long time ago, you see..." and before he could finish a guard came around and smacked him very violently on the head, and then moved along to striking Trisha and yelling "Shut up!"

Tim quit talking and started to look around the rubble of the town. Then he began to grin from ear to ear. He slowly moved his arm at such a snail pace that no one could tell he was moving at all.

"Anyways as I was telling you before," whispered Tim at a louder volume than before, but still quieter than a normal voice before Trisha interrupted with "Dude, unless you want us both to get smacked again I suggest you SHUT UP."

"Oh just go with it why don't ya"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yesssss."

Trisha was about to input another "No" when she spied a guard walking towards her and decided to follow her own advice of "SHUT UP.' Tim also noticed the guard and continued yapping, but at this point Trisha was too focused on the giant guard to really care, as he came over and threw a knife up, this time intending to do much more than just slap Tim. As his hand came down Tim quickly stood up and used his somehow untied hand to grab the knife, and punch the guard right between the eyes. After the guard was thrown back by the unexpected punch, Tim quickly cut Trisha ropes and brought her to her feet.

Upon seeing this prison outbreak, the guards began to run around trying to control people in case they tried to start a riot, but by the time they had processed a problem Trisha and Tim had already cut several prisoners loose, and those prisoners were untying the hastily put together knots of the others and so on and so forth. Soon a mass riot ensued, and the guards were vastly outnumbered.

When Trisha finally approached Michael he asked her in an voice of awe for Tim, "Do you know that guy?" As at that time Tim was currently taking on three guards at the same time, while somehow managing to make them all look like kittens compared to him.

"Yeah, he lived nearby, but that's not important, grab all our stuff while I free Harris and the beauty queen."

Michael obeyed without hesitation, but before Trisha could reach the other two, a guard finally acknowledged that Trisha not only existed, but was one of the original rebel agents, and also actually had a weapon. The guard surprised kicked her in the side, causing Trisha to stagger to the side. When Trisha recover she saw the guard bring his weapon from his side and try to impale Trisha's brain. Trisha though was able to react and caught the opponent arms before he could stab Trisha. Trisha let go of the arm as soon as she punched the guard in the face, which sent the guard flying and most likely broke something in his face.

Trisha finally arrived to free the other, and they proceeded to hastily get out of the town and into the forest, not looking back at the chaos or Tim taking everything that came at him like a tank.