The broken

You want to know my story well let me tell you it won't be a happy forever after because no such things exist in this world so I have learned..

Ruby's P.O.V
I wake up suddenly gasping for breath. As I look over to see a head on a axe I scream as I back away then look around. To see I am at my mothers grave but it's destroyed.. I let my tears fall and say" I'll take them in for what they did you mother." I then start walking home as I began to see blood on the trees. I then get scared . I reach home the first thing I then see is what is horrifying I-I start to see feathers on the ground as I see Qrow impaled with Crescent rose as I see it in his stomach.
I then see his head was curved in. I then tried to puke but I held it in. As I see the door open a little i then rush inside and immediately call" DAD!!! YANG!" I look around and walk inside there's walls and dents on the walls See the tv smash and the couch having blood on it as I see the blood trail to the kitchen I follow it as I turned on the lights I wish I didn't...
I see dad stabbed with every knife in the cabinet. I then broke down crying as I then get up and rush to yang room but I see her corpse on the bed and her head in her arms. I then hear a door open down the hallway.

I make my way to the door that opened as she turned the light on she saw the bathroom the mirror which was smashed and had the message 'The truth hurts' I look at it as I get closer to the mirror to see a monster! But as I jump back in surprise it does the same... I then walk closer to see it copy my movements. I put hands on my face for it to copy my every move then something snap in my head.. It's me! I look my hands my shirt as I see a jacket covered in blood I look my hands their covered blood as well. "I-I wouldn't.. I couldn't of.." I then rush to the living room to find a stack of news papers to see the first ones title being' Beacon student missing' I read it's caption 'ruby rose the youngest  in beacons ranks is now missing the family has no clue even yang her step sister doesn't know where she is.'
I look at the date 'the 25th' I think. I look at the next one which says 'Beacon student found!' I then read that caption' Ruby rose has been found ! She was found in a white fang hideout on the south of town.' The date is 27th' I then say " But if I went missing for two days how did I end up at my mothers grave and who killed tai-
Just then something sparked in my mind as I start to remember everything.
I then began to laugh
The scientist ..

Memory
"Now you be a good little girl and hold still."
The doctor said as he picked up a saw 
Memory end

3rd person

Ruby then laughs insanely as she says " yes the doctor he set my mind free I should really return the favor."
She then walked out

( I know really short but I think you got the just of what happened I may do a another chapter in the future sorry if you didn't like the the back ground)