The Oldest!

Hey, I'm Aimee Butler I'm Shay and Colette first born. I'm 12 years old and was born on 15th of October 2001. My mom was 19 when I was born and my dad was 21. I'm turning 13 this year can't wait!

My mom and dad make videos on the famous website called YouTube on the channel 'The Shaytards ' with my 5 younger brothers and sisters.

You may be wondering why I'm in the vlogs right? it because I don't really like being in front of the camera, but the family if fine with that. I'm a girly girl but I like to play soccer I play in goals or striker there my favourite positions. I have 3 best friends Addison, Emma and Ava. I feel like they are the only ones who understand me the most.

I have a really strong bond with my siblings they mean the world to me and I don't know what id do without them. I love Zeke and I really miss Malachi. I have a crush on this boy called Ashton Stokes💕 he's a cutie. He has dirty blond hair and baby blue eyes:).

Anyways I have long brown hair and pale green eyes. People say I look like my mom but have my dad's eyes.

Aimee's P.O.V.

It was Saturday morning , it was 09:30am I dragged myself out of bed. I better put some clothes on. I walked over to my dresser and picked out a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a mint green folwy tank top. I sat on my bet on my phone checking my Instagram. "Kids! come down here we need to tell you something very very important!" mom shouted from the kitchen. We all came running down the stairs into the kitchen. We all sat down at the dining table. "kids we are ..........................................................