Warnings

Warnings

Hi. This is my go-to let-off-steam book where I come up with scenarios in which Harry and Louis fall in love with each other. It's great. I mean, I don't have to resort to anything illegal to make me feel dopey inside. All I have to do is think of how pure the love between Harry and Louis is. It's beautiful. It's art.

This is a safe-zone. No attacking, or else you'll be thrown out with a report button on your ass.

This is PURELY TOP HARRY. Top Harry is what I believe in (okay, "we kinda share that really" also melts my heart but DETAILS) so Top Harry is what you'll find.

Obviously, contains mature, very much steamy scenes. That's what y'all are here for innit?

Boy x boy content! for those who don't know that Harry and Louis are boys and have a dick.

All of these are mine. I did not copy anybody's work, and i expect the same outta you. C'mon man, it's shame on you if you do. It's like stealing from a beggar (yes thassme).

Purely fictional. Not intended to target anyone or offend. If it's in the story, then it's just a small part of it. Nothing more, nothing less.

May contain content that could be triggering to some. Idk I haven't really written much yet, but if I do, I'm warning you beforehand. I'll warn right before a chapter, but just making sure.

So yeah. Thank you for reading and let me know if you liked it!

~ I do think I could take requests. Although I suspect it might take some time, and it's only if I can and like it, I'm sorry! ~

 ©(2019) Suha.