The Kidnapping

"Wh... Where am I?" I ask, confused. I look around at my surroundings and remember that I am in Nan Tucket.
I then hear someone walking down the hallway say " We should go check on him and see if he has woken up yet. He has been asleep for the last three days." Wait, I've been asleep for three days. My group is probably worried that I'm not coming back, especially Jess. She is probably worried sick. I have to get back as soon as possible.
I look around to find that I am in a white marble room that had surprisingly good lighting. I was laying on a cot with blankets over me. I might be in a hospital. I don't know but all I could think about was trying to get to Jess. I swing my legs over the side of the cot, and try to stand up. I am able to make it to the wall, without much trouble, before two people walked into my room and stared at me like I was crazy. " What are you doing out of bed? You should at least eat something before you leave, you did save us after all." I look up to find that it was the mayor, and standing slightly behind him is the guard that I argued with before I went and fought the ships. " I have to get back to my group." I say and my voice sounds really raspy. As I spoke, I realized that my throat is really dry. " On second thought, do you guys have any water." I say, in a voice just above a whisper. The mayor then turns to the guard and says " Samuel, go get him some water so we can talk about what happened." The guard replies " Yes sir." He then turns and leaves the room. The mayor and I sit in a awkward silence.
Samuel finally comes back with a glass of water. He hands me the glass of water and I eagerly drank it. I then looked over to the mayor and say, " What would you like to know?"
He looks at me with a face of surprise and then says, " I guess I would like to know what you are and how you knew about the ships coming."
" If you must know. I am a demi-god. I am the strongest human in a few mile I am 3/4 god and 1/4 human." I say before giving my voice a rest. " I knew the ships were coming because I was able to capture a high ranking officer. He told me what was happening around the continent. You guys are the last power house standing. Once you fall, our whole country falls. If you guys fall, the people will lose hope and stop putting up a resistance. That is why you guys are so important."
" You are telling me that the people keep fighting because we are still standing up against the Tulaians?" the mayor ask a little confused.
" Yes, the reason people still put up a resistance is because there is a power house still standing." I respond sounding more and more confidence.
" Thank you for all the help demi-god." the mayor says. I can tell that he doesn't know what to call me.
" I'm glad I could be of help to you Mr. Mayor. I would love to stay in your hospitality but, I must go back to my group and meet the new member." I say as I go to stand up. As I stand up, I wobble a little bit. I then say as I sit back down, " Actually, can I please have some food and another cup of water please."
" Mr. Demi-god, you will always have an ally with us. Make sure to come back one day and visit so we can honor you for saving us."

It was about noon when I left Nan Tucket. I left on a full stomach and two days worth of rest. When I left, I did a little performance for the people by turning into my dragon form and flying away. Well I think my other form is a dragon. I don't know but that is how I would describe it. A human body, wings of fire and water, red and blue eyes, and small predator like teeth.

It takes me about six hours of flying to get to Red Mountain Village. It would have been a boring flight if I had flown before and if the scenery hadn't been so beautiful. You could see the ocean to the right, Red Mountain in the distance and a bunch of forest every where else. I saw an occasional town in the distance. I landed in a clearing about a mile away from town. I then started the long walk towards Red Mountain Village. After a nice, slow, scenic walk towards town. It took me thirty minutes at a nice slow pace. As I walked up to the gates, I noticed that this village had nice defense's for a small, out of the way town. I mean, I guess it makes sense, since they live on a mountain. Just as I was getting my thoughts together someone yelled " Who goes there."
I then respond in the most stereotypical way possible, " I am just a weary traveler who brings news that Nan Tucket has captured three Tulaians' ships. They survived the assault and then captured the ships."
" Well come in good sir, we appreciate that you have traveled such a distance to give us news."
" Well thank you very much for your hospitality. I much appreciate it. It was a tiring trip. Now don't worry about the travel, I was coming here any way to see some friends of mine," he was buying every single word I said. He then lifted the gate and let me into town. Once I got into town, I started looking for the local tavern. It took me a little while to find it but, I did eventually find it. I walked in and went to the bar tender " May I ask if a woman by the name of Jess and a boy by the name of Harvey are here at the moment."
" Sorry sir, you just missed them, they left about five minutes ago." I quickly thanked him for the information before running out the door. As I bust out the door, I swing my head left and right, looking for the familiar sight of my group. At first glance, I don't see anything. I close my eyes and let some of my powers leak into me. I open my eyes that are now the eyes of my other form. I then look around again and out of the corner of my eye, I see Jess pulled down a alley way. As soon as I saw this, I take off full sprint towards the alley way. Just as I'm about to enter, I hear a deep masculine voice say, " Did anyone see us?"
I then hear the small voice of Jess say " n..no, I don't think so." Hearing Jess so scared made me so mad. I walk around the corner of the building into the alley way at full stride. I can feel that my wings are starting to grow and my teeth are expanding. I see Jess backed up against a wall looking terrified. If it is possible, that made me even more mad. I see a big muscular man, staring at Jess with lust filled eyes. I walk up and say, " Why don't you go mess with someone your own size and leave this poor woman alone!" I am almost yelling and there is a faint line of fire around me.
He turned to look at me with hate in his eyes. He suddenly yelled " Leave me alone!" As he is yelling at me, he is not quite looking at me. As he finally fully looks at me, his eyes start to widen. He slowly put his hands up and slowly backed away. " I.. I wasn't looking for trouble" he says in a small voice.
I then respond in almost a yell, " You weren't looking for trouble, huh? Well, you mess with my girlfriend and you're messing with me! Got that!" He nods his head slowly and is cowering in front of me. " Okay, leave and if I ever see your face again, I will kill you on site. Now scram!" As soon as I say that, he is gone at the speed of light. Once he is gone, I run over to Jess and pick her up bridle style. " Jess baby, are you all right?" I ask in a nervous voice.
The small voice of Jess responds " Yeah, I am now."
" Yeah, let's get out of here before any alarm is raised and I get caught as a dragon." I say looking around for any lingering eyes that might have spotted me. I spot none, so I then lifted off the ground and started flying towards a clearing where she said that Harvey and the new girl, Amy were training.
It takes me and Jess a good five minutes to get to the clearing where they are training Amy. On the flight there, we talk about what they have so I don't have go over my story twice. From what I under stand, they were just able to convince Amy to join our cause and haven't been able to teach her much magic since Harvey is still pretty new to his powers.
As I land in the clearing, I look around trying to find out where Harvey and Amy are. Since I don't see them, I decide to call out to them. " Hey, Harvey, you can come out and stop hiding in the bushes.
" Jacob, is that you?" I here Harvey yell from behind me.
" Yeah, it's me and Jess. Where are you two at?" I ask looking in the direction the sound of his voice came from.
I then here Harvey's voice come from behind me. " Hey Jacob, I am behind you." As soon as I here that, I immediately turn on my heel. And sure enough, Harvey was standing there with a small girl. She had deep brown hair with matching brown eyes. Her skin was a nice olive color. I then walk up to Harvey and say, " It's nice to see you again."
He then replies in a joking voice " Nice of you to come back."
I deadpan his joke and go introduce myself to Amy. " Hello Amy, my name is Jacob and I hail from the small port of Brightport. I am son of Flint and grandson of Aqua. It is a pleasure to meet you. I would like to welcome you to the team." I say in a proud voice.
" Thank you Jacob for inviting me to your party to help save our country. My name is Amy as you already know and it is a pleasure to meet you." Amy says in a genuine happy voice.
" Okay guys, we are on a time crunch so there will be training this afternoon for magic. Tommorow morning we will train with swords. Got it, good. See you this afternoon." I say and turn and walk to town. I go get lunch and then go take a nap.