Familiar faces

Hey guys I'm back but as I reading over this story it didn't make sense to me so I deleted some things to help it make more sense.

Crystal POV

During the car ride I kept asking my parents questions trying to figure out more about them and myself. It felt like I was meeting my parents and myself for the first time. It was an interesting feeling not knowing who you are and having to find yourself after losing everything including yourself.
"What did I like to do in my free time?" I asked,
"You loved to sing and make things for people when they were going through a difficult time," my dad replied.
"Yes it was amazing to watch you make others smile so flawlessly," my mom added.
"I should also let you know that you have school tomorrow," My dad informed me.
"What's that?" I asked, "It's a place you go to so you can learn."
"That doesn't sound too bad. How long do I have to be there?"
"Form 7am to about 3pm."
"Oh wonderful," I said my parents knew that I wasn't super excited to go but, I knew I had to so I didn't complain.

The next day

My mom came into my room at 6am to wake me up for school. I got out of bed without complaining at least not out loud.
"How do I get to school?" I asked my parents, "I'm going to take and your mother will come and pick you up after school." I nodded and proceeded to get ready for school. Even though I lost my memory it felt like I remembered my morning routine.
     After my dad dropped me off at the front of the school I heard a lot of people talking about me like I was a new student. People were starring at me and saying things like 'She's back' and 'She's been gone for like months.'
Which made me feel a little uncomfortable but I pretended that I didn't hear them. As I kept walking a woman came up to me and said. "Hello Crystal it's been a while since I've seen you. Your parents told me what happened so I got your schedule and I'll show you where your classes are." I was a shocked but I agreed and followed her to my classes. On our way to one of my classes a huge group of people came up to me and all started shouting things like their names all at one I was very overwhelmed.
"Guys cut it out!" I heard a voice that sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.
Everyone divided and I saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She had an angry expression on her face.
"I'm sorry but who are all of you?" They all looked at me like I was crazy, "You know who are don't you?" One of them said "No I don't know any of you." They all looked like they had just lost the most important thing to them. I felt bad that I didn't remember them but I couldn't change what happened to me. Then everyone started to yell louder at me trying to have me remember. The girl that had yelled at everyone else earlier ran towards me and grabbed my wrist and ran away from the giant group of people. As I looked back I saw a sea of sad faces and just looking at them made me feel worse but I kept running.