Harry One-Shot: Sitting Pool-Side

The sun beat down hot. Almost 85 degrees in London. You'd never seen it get so warm.

As you lounged out on your fold out chair, pool side in your turquoise bikini, Harry was lightly treading in the cool water.

"Why don't you come in, babe?" Harry says from the deep end of the pool in his equally deep voice.

You sigh and push your sunglasses up onto the bridge of your slightly sweaty nose, "No thank you, baby Tarzan. I'm getting a tan."

He chuckles and inhales deeply, sucking fresh air into his lungs before plunging into the water. You watch him swim 'froggy style' all the way to the shallow end, where his wet curls break the surface of the clear, chlorine-filled water.

"Did you see that babe? I swam the whole length of the pool without taking a breath." Harry said full of pride.

"Wow. Cool." You reply back, too busy basking in the sunlight to care. Harry was such an attention-seeker sometimes.

"Last chance to get in before I get out." Harry chided in a sing-songy voice.

"No thanks." You say shortly.

"Fine."

Harry jumped out of the pool, the muscles in his arms bulging from supporting his body weight.

Standing up from the edge of the pool Harry walked over to the second fold out chair next to yours and grabs his towel.

You sneak a quick peak at Harry as he ran his towel along his body. How he shook his hair out, letting the cool drops of water spray you slightly. How the rays of sun glistened off Harry's chest.

Suddenly, the lower regions of your bikini seemed a little hotter than it had been a few minutes ago.

"Harry?" You says playingly.

'Mm?' He answered back, connecting his green orbs with your dark eyes.

"Would you apply this sunscreen on my shoulders? I don't want to burn."

"Sure." He responds. Picking up the sunscreen and squirting a dollop on his hands. His long fingers outstretched, "Turn around." He gestures, twirling his finger in a circular motion.

You stretch out on your chair so that your stomach now layed across the plastic of the fold out.

Harry applying the lotion to your shoulders and back had the exact effect you had been hoping for.

As he gently massaged your back, your lower regions were suddenly coming alive. Wanting more of his touch.

Now that Harry had rubbed in all the sun tan lotion you called his name again innocently.

"Yeah?"

"I'm wet."

"Oh. Sorry. Did I drip on you? Want to borrow my towel?" He reached for the towel but you denied it.

You turn back on your belly, "No, Harry." You say smirking, "I mean you made me wet. Down here." you say seductively pointing down to your vagina.

Wasn't he the alleged 'ladies man' of One Direction? You had expected him to catch on a lot sooner. But as soon as you made clear that it wasn't water that was wet, a mixture of amusement and hunger flashed across Harry Styles' face.

"Oh. I see." He growled. That hunger for your pleasure becoming more apparent, "I suppose you want me to do something about that." He said edging closer.

"That would be nice." You smile back raising your eyebrows twice.

He was now by your side and on his knees. His lips attacking yours. Not too soon into your make-out session did Harry have his hands slowly playing in your pussy. Those long fingers entering in and out of you.

"Oh god." You moan.

Suddenly, Harry withdrew his fingers. He laughed at the look on your face but only added, "You're not cumming that easy..."

Soon his lips were attacking your stomach. Leading down. Your swimsuit bottoms were now circled around your feet and Harry's lips were inches near your pussy.

Finally, his mouth found your slit. His breath causing you to flare up in even more heat.

Your legs wrapped around his shoulders while his tongue flickered in and out of your pussy. His fingers spreading you wide, making access for his mouth easier to rub and massage your pussy.

You rest your head back on the chair and let out a long moan, knowing that your neighbors could probably hear and if they were curious enough, could look over the fence and see Harry eating out a girl by the pool side.

After a few minutes you cum. Harry licking up every excess fluids as though it was his last meal. His long and wide tongue running up your clit.

"Fuck. That was amazing, Harry." You groan.

Harry smiles, your juices covering his face, "That's baby Tarzan, to you."