Chapter 3

Narrator
You feel a nudge on your shoulder, lying in bed.

"Five more minutes mum" you said annoyed but still sleepy. You feel a nudge on your shoulder again.

"Mum, I said five more minutes!" Hiding your face under your pillow. The nudging stopped for a minute until you felt something heavy hit your stomach, your owl sitting at the end of your bed.

"What is it- I'M LATE" You cried rushing out of bed. You quickly got a shower and changed into your uniform and raced out of the door.

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm-" you were interrupted as you fell onto the floor. You had ran into someone.

'Ouch my head' you thought but snapped back into reality once you saw a hand reach out towards you.

"Are you Ok? I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I'm late to lesson and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going". You look up to see a tall, ginger boy smiling down at you.

"Its ok" you replied, taking his hand whilst he helped you up. "What's your name?"

"Ron Weasley" he answered. "I remember your name from yesterday. (Y/N) (Y/LN) right?"

"Yeah that's me. But we should hurry to lesson. Are you in Miss McGonagall's too?"

"Yeah. Do you want to walk with me?" Ron asked smiling with tinted cheeks.

"Ok, but we best hurry. Race You!"

"You won't beat me!"

As you both raced off down the corridor, you found a familiar person walking in the same direction.

"Harry!" Ron yelled. The black haired boy turned around as you and Ron halted, trying to catch your breath back.

"Morning Ron. Your (Y/N). I remember you from yesterday. I'm Harry Potter" he said with a smile.

"Its nice to meet you Harry. I'm guessing your in our class too?"

"Yeah he is. He decided to let me sleep in today!" Ron replied angry.

"I tried waking you up but you were dreaming, also talking in your sleep. Which reminds me, we need to talk alone later" Harry said annoyed. They both stared at eachother like a war was about to start. Quickly you thought of a way to get them moving to class.

"Hey Guys, I'm glad that we are friends now but last one to class has to buy me a piece of cake!" You cried racing down the hall again with the other two following you, laughing.

Eventually, You reached the classroom, the teacher nowhere to be found. You walk in with Ron and Harry beside you laughing to see a cat sitting on the desk. Ok? So I'm guessing she's running late. You take a few steps forward but the cat starts to change? What once was a cat was now an elderly women in a green gown, her hair pinned nicely back into a bun.

"And you three are late because?" She questioned. I stood there nervous. What was I supposed to say?

"I'm sorry Miss, I lost track talking to Ron and (Y/N) about our first day of lessons" Harry replied.

"Ok but don't do it again. Ron and Harry, sit on the row in front of Draco. (Y/N) sit next to Draco". I couldn't thank Harry enough for that lie. I couldn't have said I over slept because I would have got detention.

Draco's P.O.V
I think I need to have some words with Potter and Weasley. Who do they think they are being around (Y/N). Of course I'm annoyed! Other guys are going around with my girl! They'll learn there lesson. Wait until my father hears about this!

The lesson was easy but most of all, I had fun as I got to know more about (Y/N). I know her favourite colour is (F/C) and that her favourite food is (F/F). Now it was time for Professor Snapes class.

Snape is an inspiration of mine. However, he did put me by Crabbe and (Y/N) by Potter. If he touches her, he's dead. Yet this gave me time to talk to Crabbe about keeping Potter and Weasley away from her.

I couldn't help but to mess with her hair. It was so soft. Luckily, We sit in the corner, (Y/N) And Potter sitting in front of us. I wasn't caught for doing this but I was continually getting snarls from Potter. I saw that when I messed with her hair, She would go all shy which would make me blush like mad. I love this girl so much.

It was now break. I walked over to (Y/N) as she was putting her book away.

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you sleep well last night?" I questioned.

"Perfect! So perfect, I couldn't even wake up this morning. What about you?"

"Great because I was having this amazing dream." By now me and (Y/N) where outside of the classroom.

"Oh. And what was this dream about?" She asked with a smirk.

"It was about this girl I like. She's so amazing! I want to keep her for the rest of my life."

Your P.O.V
After him saying this my heart felt like it had sunk. But why?
"Oh... this girl must mean the world to you".

"She does" he replied looking into my eyes. God damn it! His eyes are gorgeous! Stop (Y/N)! He is just your friend.

"Anyway, shall we go for a walk until next period?" He asked. I should probably stop thinking about it. Why would he like me anyway?

"Sure. I'd like that." I said with a smile as we both began to walk around the ground floor.

Narrator
Afterwards was a flying lesson. You caught on to it very quickly along with Draco and Harry. Standing between Ron and Draco, you nearly wet yourself at Ron being smashed in the face with his broomstick.

"Shut up Harry! You too (Y/N)" he said sounding a bit down.

Out of nowhere, Neville was taken to the sky's and crash landed, having to be sent to the infirmary with the teacher.

Draco had picked something up that Neville had dropped on the floor, speaking sarcastically. Yet Harry stepped in to get it back.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry demanded.

"No. I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find."

Your P.O.V
I quickly stepped in front of them, facing Draco.
"Draco, please just give it to me" I said calmly. No reply. He was still snarling Harry. I cuffed his face with my hands, making him look at me. "Please Draco." We stayed like this for a minute until he reached out to hand it to me. "Thank you" I said hugging him tightly. He did the same, pressing his head into my neck.

"Woo woo! Lovebirds" we heard being yelled by two taller and older boys. They looked identical and had ginger hair. I noticed now everyone was staring at us. I blushed hard but tried to act cool.

" I-im off to find Neville." Racing off into the school, embarrassed about what just happened.

Dracos P.O.V
Everyone had left besides Potter, Weasley and my friends. We crowded the two so they couldn't escape.

"Lay a finger on my girl, And your dead. Got that?" They didn't reply, only looked at me with annoyed expressions.

"Let's go" I demanded as we walked back into the building to look for (Y/N).