homework (smut) - corbyn besson

corbyn was always one of those guys that really were into space and all that science stuff, he would share all the different facts he would learn and tell them to me, it was cute when he would hunker down and watch documentaries...but he was also a major freak when it came to sex.

one day after school was over, corbyn came over to help me study for our exams week. i was reading a math problem out when he suddenly moved uncomfortably in his chair, i looked up at him and he just smiled. he bounced his leg up and down, glancing slightly at me. i looked over without him noticing, seeing a bulge in his pants.

"uhm...y/n i'm going to...uh...go to the bathroom quickly, you finish that math problem and i'll check it when i get back." he said, looking at me as he slid out of his chair, cupping his bulge with one hand.

as i heard my bathroom door close, i could hear moans filling the bathroom. i knocked on the door, biting my lip and speaking out

"corbs, you okay in there?" i smirked as i said that, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"yeah, i'm...i'm fine." he said as his voice cracked while pleasuring himself.

i went to sit back down, rubbing small circles on the fabric that kept me from touching my part. corbyn then walked out of the bathroom and cleared his throat before he saw me. i quickly took the pencil and started writing again.

"sorry about that, i just had to do something." he blushed.

"oh okay." i said in a innocent voice.

he then looked at my paper, fixing my mistake. i look at him then at his shorts, looking back up to the paper, slowly creeping my hand toward his shorts. he cleared his throat again, making me retract my hand from him.

"you did everything right except you forgot to divide the 40." he said.

i nodded, standing up, walking around to the other side of corbyn.

"uhm..y/n...what are yo-."

he stopped mid-sentence as i grabbed his neck gently, sitting on his lap, slowly grinding on his tent that now formed in his pants.

"corbyn, i know what you were doing in my bathroom, you were being very naughty." i smirked, he looked into my eyes hungrily.

"mh." he hummed as he moved his hands along my waist, finding the button to my jeans.

his hand snuck down, fiddling with the button, i smacked his hand off and shook my finger in a "no" motion. i bit my lip, moving off of his lap, down onto my knees. i slowly slid corbyn's shorts down and let his length pop out of his boxers. i began to run my fingers down his tip, feeling it twitch under my touch. i took his 8 inch length into my mouth, teasing the tip with my tongue, swirling it around.

he moved his hand to my head, grabbing a fist full of my hair, throwing his head back in pleasure.

"y/n, fuck, let me fuck you already." he moaned out. i hummed as i bobbled my head up and down his thick length, using my hand to work the part i could not reach. i felt him twitch in my mouth, smirking while looking up into corbyn's blue orbs.

"fu-fuc-fuck y/n, i'm coming." he moaned loudly, as i took. his length, deepthroating it and letting his juices flow into my throat.

i smirked, standing back up, pulling my jeans down slowly. i kept eye contact with corbyn, never breaking it.

"you should have came into the bathroom with me y/n." he said in a monotone voice. i slid my jeans all the way off, pulling my lingerie off. corbyn pulled me toward him, sitting me down on his length. i began to move my hips in a forward motion, a moan escaping my lips.

"fu-fuck corbyn, you're so fucking big." corbyn smirked and moved in sync with my hips. i moved my hips faster, making corbyn place his hands on my hips.

"fast-faster y/n, fuck." i moved with him, wrapping my arms around his neck, moving my hands down his back. i dug my fingertips into his back as we moved faster in sync together.

he slowed down a little bit, leaning his head down, leaving kisses down my neck as he moved me up and down. he sucked on my sweet spot making me moan loudly.

"fuck corbyn!" i moaned out. he left hickeys on my neck, showing i was his. he moved my hips, bouncing me on his lap, i gasped for air as i felt myself coming to my high. corbyn's face got beet red, moving his hips faster into me, throwing his head back.

"fuck y/n cum for me!" he moaned out as i bit my lip, grunting. i finally let myself moan out louder.

"FUCK CORBYN, FASTER, IM GONNA CUM!"
i screamed out, scratching at his back. he breathed heavily, squeaking while grunting.

"CORBYN" i moaned.

"Y/N" he cried out.

"3, 2, 1." i moaned out, as i let myself reach my high, riding it out. corbyn came soon after me moaning out. we both rode out our highs together. he pulled out and i stood up, immediately falling to the ground.

"damn y/n i really fucked you, huh?" he smirked at me, pulling his boxers and shorts back up. he reached out his hand towards me and pulled me up. i smirked at him, kissing him on the lips, him pushing into the kiss, then letting go of me.

as soon as i turned around, all four of the why don't we boys walked in staring at me and corbyn.

"you guys were insanely loud." jonah laughed as corbyn rolled his eyes at him.

"FUCK Y/N" jack mimicked.

"CORBYN!" zach screamed, mimicking me.

"FUCK CORBYN IM GONNA CUM!" screamed out daniel.

"I'M CUMMING!"
all of the boys except for corbyn screamed
i stuck my middle finger up, backing up into corbyn.

"you guys are jerks, at least i can actually get someone to scream my name." corbyn said, pointing to the boys that were trailing behind one another out of the room.
"they are so immature." i said, turning around, facing corbyn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi! so this is my first ever imagine that i've even written! hopefully you enjoyed this lil scene ;) more stories are coming. i'm also taking requests, so feel free to pm me or comment down below;
- your boy
- hair color
- eye color
- name
- scene you want

- t