.-.Welcome to the party.-.[Introduction]

[Well then,this will surely be something.

Many of my normal readers will probably confused,since I have been a Undertale writer only up to this point,which makes me actually to cringe myself into oblivion and then jump down the down the Reichstag like a good german.

But,hey,you like what ya like,eh?

But,anyways,I am getting of the point of this.]

~.Welcome to this book.~

.-.Here you will find soon quite a few oneshots together with  some Art relating to the Dsaf games.-.

.-."What is Dsaf",you might ask?-.

.-.Dsaf is an fnaf fangame made by Directdoggo/Directdogman mostly associated with memes and child murder.-.

[And sometimes shippings,which will also be in this book,so I'd watch out for that,in the case that you aren't really into this whole shipping business.]

.-.There are currently 3 titles in the Dsaf series and all of them should be known fairly well,since I will make some alternate endings or continuation of endings where you should know who or what even I am talking about.-.

.-.If you do know fairly well about the material,I wish you alot of fun with this book!-.
_______________________________________

.-.Warnings:-.You might've guessed by the comment of me earlier,but english isn't my first language,so please excuse some of my more minor mistakes.-.

Also,I am a amateur when it comes to writing and there are alot better Dsaf writers,so don't expect to much of this book--

Anyways,here are some rules:

•Smut/Lime[?] is allowed,but only if you have a good plotline,because,god dammit,I am not up to writing that shit.
•There will be explicit gore shown,but I will always put an warning at the begginning,so always make sure to read them,if you are not okay with that type of stuff.
•If you have an request,please don't spam me if I don't respond immediantly.Even if it doesn't seem like it,I still have a life.
•When you request something,there is a highly likely chance of your request coming sooner if you give me a plotline.
•If it comes to an art request please add what pose you'd like,what scenario,e.t.c....
•When it comes to comics,please give me an plotline.
•If you request a shipping story,I will be sure to notify you,if it is a shipping I do not like.
If I do,please don't contact me again about the request-- ( ´∀`)

_______________________________________

I already have some notes ready for some chapters,so it shouldn't take that long for the first chapter,but please still be patient.

~Techar_2019~