Art + A small Apology + ideas for storys

Hey, what's up?
I am really sorry for being absent for so long, but I literally had neither any want to write nor time to do so.
But thanks to Corona, I guess I can finally write a full chapter.

But, just because I didn't write a chapter, doesn't mean I didn't write down any chapter ideas.
And, oh b o y , I've got alot of them.

That's why you should read till the end, because I'll be saying a little bit more about these Ideas.

But first, it's A R T  T I M E !

This first one  (as you can probably see), is the current cover of the book

I really didn't want to be one of the people who just choose a random picture and added some Text on the Wattpad covermaker  ( which is absolute horseshit btw) and then smacked it square on their book.

So, I cooked up a little something!~

Oh yeah, so if any of you would like a cover for an book, just write me. I am open for all requests!

And now, let me show you my chapter ideas!

Of course, most of these titles are work in progress, so they really aren't thought out.And these are by far not all ideas.I am just to busy to write all of them down.

But, here I'll put a very small hint on the next 2 chapters contents.

Left for dead:[Dsaf 2][Alternate version of 'an almost Happy ending']

Dave isn't easy to be taken down.
He'll show that to everyone in the restaurant.
Especially Jack.

Pink eyes:[Dsaf 3 bad ending]

Jack can't look in the mirror anymore.
Because everytime he stares into the now pink pupils of his eyes, he can feel the voidwalker watching him.

Home attack:[Dsaf 2]

For once, it isn't dave who breaks into Jacks home.

Can't go back:[Dsaf 3 bad ending]

Daves green metal body layed flat against the icy cold surface of an table. He remembers this once happening when he was younger, because once again stared those pink eyes into his soul.
Everything was the same.
Just that the tone of the skin didn't match.

So, that is all for now.Once again, ask for Info if you want to!

.-.Techar.-.