Chapter 1 - Universe 13's Very Own Saiyan

This story starts unlike any other the end of a raging tournament to see what universe stands above all others. An unlikely winner brought back every universe, which no one expected would also bring back the 6 universes that were erased so long ago. That's were our story starts, in universe 13 on a planet for a God of Destruction. 

"Senpai I'm back to be your servant again, where are you come out please", a angel chosen for this universe's God stood calling to her master. "Shut up you insolent annoyance I'm coping with the fact that I was just erased then brought back", a saiyan woman with short black hair was laying seemingly upset. "Oh Senpai you've been erased from existence for around 400 years to be exact", when she said that the God jumped up and screamed. "400 years that's like 400 times 365 times 3, that's like a whole lot of meals I've missed. I need to find some good food right now and eat a whole bunch of it". "But Senpai before you were erased you said there was no more planets with good food in the universe", the angel was smiling even though a God was standing in front of her boiling up with anger. "Then let's go to a different universe Tera and get some delicious food you idiot!" "Ah yes that makes sense why didn't I think of it, you are very smart Senpai". The God blushed then turned away tugging at Tera to say "let's just go". Tera then took her strange staff thing and tapped the ground twice making them shoot into space at the speed of light. After a 3 hour trip they appeared in universe 6 home of the best eggs in the multiverse. "OH MY GOD this is delicious I can't believe something so good exists, Tera why didn't you show me this before". "Senpai it is because the bird that these eggs come from we're not bread till 100 years after your erasure". The God then remembered the sad thing that happened and became upset destroying the planet immediately. "Senpai I do believe Champa will be upset about this you should not have done that", she started to tap the ground when the god grabbed her staff. "If you turn back on I will punish you tonight and I think we both know what that means", she took back her staff and picked up the saiyan shooting back into space. "That was very unkind of you Mizuna you know what the rule is between universes." Mizuna looked at Tera with a sinister grin and Tera shut up for the rest of the flight. After a shorter flight they arrived at Universe 7 home of Earth and the Z-Fighters. As they landed a familiar face appeared to greet them it was Goku who had a serious yet excited face on. "Who are you two I don't think I've ever seen a God of Destruction like you", Goku was being friendly enough but also a little rude considering who was in front of him. "You dare speak like that in the presence of a God of my caliber how dare you I could have your whole planet destroyed if I so choose". Goku chuckled then teleported away coming back with Beerus and Whis the God of Destruction and Angel of Universe 7. "Ah hello Beerus I wasn't expecting a idiot like you to actually find such a delicious planet such as this". Beerus looked at Mizuna with a terrified expression and got down to his knees, "oh my Mizuna I wasn't expecting you to be back I will get some food right this second give just a little bit". Goku had a confused look on his face because the God didn't look as strong as Beerus but He was scarred of her all the same. "Um Beerus why are you scarred of a girl she doesn't even seem that strong", as he said that Mizuna pinched him directly in the face making him fly into space. "Who is that idiotic human and why does he talk like he cares not of our titles", she was starting to become enraged at the whole trip. "Do not mind him he is just an idiot saiyan it's not his fault he never got an education". She then stepped back confused at what Beerus said, "that boy is a saiyan but I thought Universe 13 was the only universe with saiyan, and they died out a millennium ago. "Senpai the saiyans in this Universe showed up around 10 years before you were erased so it makes since why you didn't know". Tera looked at with a chuckle and turn toward Beerus, "excuse our intrusion Senpai just wanted a big meal to make up for the 400 years". Beerus understood and has Whis get a big banquet for Mizuna to feast on, she moaned from every bite and once she was done she fell over from the overload of flavor. "Why wasn't this food around when my universe was running out of good food", she belched then stood up. "Thank you for the delicious food Beerus I will now be taking my leave to destroy some planets in Universe 13", as she was about to leave Goku appeared and told her to stop. "Wait, you're a saiyan aren't you I could tell by how you weren't holding back", she looked at him surprised. "How did you-"I know because only a saiyan could have that much pride that they wouldn't hold back even if the opponent couldn't stand a chance", Mizuna smiled. "Of course the idiot would be the one to finally guess what race I am well now that I'm found out you probably also know that I'm only in base form", Goku nodded. Mizuna immediately transformed straight into her final form, "this is Super Saiyan Blue a form I doubt you knew about because you would have to be a God of Saiyans", Goku smiled as she said it making her sigh. "Well that's too bad I thought you were going to show me something I had never seen before", Goku then transformed into Blue. They both smiled at eachother as a result Mizuna burst out laughing, "I like you Goku I think we'll be good training partners". Goku smiled really wide when she said that, "wait you'll train me OH MY GOD this is great I gotta go rub it in Vegeta's face this is the best day".

And it's that Goku went to the 13th Universe to train with the Saiyan God of Destruction just how strong is this god and what are her goals.