Day☀️

The sun rises over the horizon beginning the new day. But it doesn't rise alone today as we meet Cyrus. An early bird at heart. Smiling brightly ready to begin his first day of high school. " Cyrus!!" his mom's called.

   " Yeah mom! I'm awake!" he called from the bathroom as the warm water ran down his body. He was always the first to wake up the whole house. That's just how he was.

After feeling clean enough Cyrus dried off and threw on his causal yet nice attire. He looked in the mirror and smiled chuckling at the gap in his teeth he brushed his teeth with a smile on his face after he brushed his sandy gold hair. He went downstairs to see his mom cooking his favorite breakfast pancakes and sunny side up eggs with one glass of orange juice. Just the way he liked it. Cyrus kissed his mothers cheek and she smiled, " Good morning sunshine!" She said kissing his head.

  " Morning ma! I can't wait to start being a junior in a new school!" He exclaimed

       He ate his breakfast soon after grabbing his coat and bag " Bye ma!" He waved from the door,

       " Bye Sunshine have a great day of school and don't forget to make new friends!" Cyrus nodded going over to his bike, putting on his helmet he put his earbuds in listening to a song while he rode to school

(Play song now)

          He rode down the street watching the sun light up the sky. He smiles and sang happily to the song, he rounded the corner seeing someone else also move in he wondered who but he didn't have time to find out as he raced past it. When he came up to a light he stopped not wanting to get hit but also wanting to look at the sun a little bit more. Call him insane but he just loved looking at the sun it just looked beautiful. He didn't even notice the light turned green until a car horn startled him as he sped back on his way to school. He saw the high school it looked amazing like a castle on a hill. Especially with the sun rising it looked angelic.

          ' Alright Cy lay low.. there's now chance anyone from the old school would recognize or be here for that matter just be chill and hope for the best. It's a new state, new town, new school, new you. You got this' he thought to himself.

          He parked his bike new to the stair case and smiled deciding to head inside to explore so he wouldn't get lost in his place he felt tiny compared to this giant building. He found himself by the principal's office ' Lucky me!' He smiled and knocked politely on the door, " Come in" a kind voice called Cyrus poked his head in and saw a sweet petite woman with silky black hair and blue eyes " Hello ma'am I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get my schedule" he asked politely.

          She smiled replying, " you don't have to call me ma'am please.... I don't want to think I'm too old please call me Ms. Daniels" the woman said sweetly

           " Oh I'm sorry Ma'— I mean Ms. Daniels" Cyrus said and face palming ' Nice one Cy. On your first day.' He sighed. She could see his distress she put her hand on his shoulder " Loosen up I don't bite anyway I'll get you on your way ok?" She calmly spoke with a smile trying to calm him down and it was working

           " Ok oh I'm sorry! Where are my manners I never told you my name! My name is Cyrus Reed" he told her she nodded and typed at her computer " Ah just moved here from Florida warm places hm?" Ms. Daniels jokes with him smile lightening up the tense mood. She got a laugh out of him she printed his schedule as he explained the move " Aww Cyrus I'm so sorry..." she whispered touching her heart he shrugged and looked down

         " Yeah...my dad would be proud of me... But nether the less I'm here now!" He beamed he was so positive he saw the schedule in her hand. "Umm... May I have it please?" He asked politely

           " Hm? Oh I'm sorry here you go Cyrus I welcome you to Jester State High school" she said he nodded and waved heading off to look around some more so far this day was going well. He found his locker and put in his combination emptying half his stuff into it feeling the weight immediately be lifted off his shoulders. He would decorate it soon enough but not right now.

             He saw another kid walk in with pale skin and mole on his right cheek and messy black hair in a pony tail. His heart skipped a beat when he saw his face he looked down and quickly got the hell out of there ' Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!' He dropped his bag pacing around ' What was Douglas Craft doing here?! Here of all places!' Douglas wasn't the main reason Cyrus moved but he was one of them. He heard the bell ring signaling the start of school. He prayed that Douglas has no classes with him as he went to his first period and who did he see sleeping in the back ' Douglas Fucking Craft.' he groaned and sat near the front of the class. This was gonna be a long day.