♤ S & M ♤

[https://my.w.tt/WvxlIJwTtT]

𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 ~ @-Steel_Heart-

-------------

𝕿𝖆𝖌𝖘 ~
BDSM, Sadism, Masochism, Spanking, choking, dirty talk, rough sex, oral sex,

-------------

"Ah! Fuck~"

Your muffled moans screamed out pleasure as once again, a spank has come to an impact on your sweet, bruised, marked bum cheeks. You love the pain though, you love seeing him like this and it makes Issac glad that he can make you feel good, though not properly experienced.

You couldn't help but feel like a whore for him as he was pounding into you like a hound, every thrust drove you into full ecstasy as your pretty little moans just drive Issac more crazy.
He leaned into you ear and bit your ear-lobe, slowly and painfully. This is foreplay...

"You're so dirty, such a slut for my cock huh?"

You only could nod rapidly as your whole body jerked up when he took strong nips against your neck as he groans due to a particular thrust, plus your grinding was getting him harder than he already was. You wanted this gag off of you, screw that shit. You only want him to the work, your neck...is missing a sudden tension...

A choking feeling~

"Ah! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Zack!"

Issac saw your struggle to talk, he simply grinned and stopped thrusting for a second to take the gag off of you. After that, he threw the article somewhere in the motel room. He kissed you with a burning passion as your weak little mouth could only give small butterfly kisses.

"Tired already? Not tonight you whore~"

You gasped as your mouth went agape, his big cock started to thrust into your wet, dripping,  silky pussy. You couldn't take it anymore, this was not sex. It was foreplay all along!
You motioned his hands to your neck smiling softly as Issac looked at you a bit shook, he's never tried choking mostly because he was afraid to hurt you, or possibly kill you because of his nature. But since, you hinted it. I guess it wouldn't hurt for him to try it. Your smile grew wider as you got more excited, his hands tightening around your neck was full bliss and euphoria~ You immediately got turned on as you saw Issac's face getting more aggressive and sort of into this too, but what was important to him is that he made you feel pleasure not pain or suffering. You're everything for him and he doesn't want to lose you anytime soon.
But little did he know that he was getting aroused seeing that face, you being a blushed mess as your eyes rolled back as you could let out choked moans and grunts. He knew deep down inside that he loved it, but never will admit it.

Suddenly, you felt a specific knot down your stomach. You were now on the edge as you felt your core ready to explode like fireworks on a November, your fluid beginning to leak like milk and honey~

"Ah- Za- I'm gonna-!"

Then, everything came into a halt, you didn't feel any sensation anymore. You felt outraged, dissapointed as you immediately calmed down from your high, you looked up and furrowed your eyebrows, your face still having shades of crimson...He looked at with serious eyes and held your waist tightly, something glint within his eyes and your eyes widened.

"Why...why did you stop?!"

"The fun can't just finish so soon....Plus, I miss your taste~"

You could only nod and sigh loudly as he leaned down, he teased you first giving a slight kitten lick at your clit, he waited for a reaction and had no problem getting one. He grinned when you moaned, your back arched as your sensitive vagina was being pressed against his lips. You begged hopelessly as he simply obliged to eat you out, and boy it was heaven. Every swirl and lick made you crazy, once again you were about to come but damn it! He's such a tease, he let go but kept your wet cunt busy by stroking it intensely he raised his head to stare at your adorable face, he felt himself getting hard by your moans and squeals, your eyes had the most lewd glare yet innocent nature. You clenched onto his bandages, at this rate you were losing it and then-

"Ahhhhhhhh~!♡"

"Did you just squirt?"