Chapter 14

Cam's POV
I woke up, gasping, trying to sit up, then I saw my dad, I sighed, staring at him, breathing heavily.
He shushed me," It's alright, Cam, baby girl, shh, shh. It's alright, you're in the hospital."
I said" What? What? I-I..."
" Hey, hey, tell me what happened, that'll calm you down."
" I-I was at the dance, I met this really cute boy... then my bully, she poured punch all over me and I broke down, and I ran out, I was sobbing... I drove off, then decided to pull over and call you guys to come and get me, then I saw headlights and... that was it? What happened?"
" You were hit by a drunk driver, you got hurt bad."
" What? Where's the impala?"
" Back at the bunker, you've been out for a day now."
" Where's papa?"
" Getting you some clothes to wear home."
" Jack? Sammy?"
" With him. We're alright."
" Are you?"
" I'm fine, baby girl." I nodded, and hugged him, He wrapped his arms around me. Holding me to him for a few seconds," Never doing that again, you hear me? You gave your dad a heart attack."
" Yeah, I know, I won't." I laid my head on his shoulder," Ow, what happened?"
" You got some broke ribs, you're winged, head damage, gash on your side. But you're gonna be fine, it'll heal in time."
" Okay, daddy." He kissed my head, looking me in the eyes,
" You're gonna be okay, baby girl, I won't let anything happen to you." I sighed, then the door opened and I saw my papa. He smiled and walked to me, hugging me, I hugged him back,
Papa said" You gave us heart attacks, little bee, and I can't get heart attacks." I smiled, giggling," Never ever do that again to me." Daddy hit his back," Us again." I nodded, kissing his cheek, he kissed my head and held me. He let go of me and Sam hugged me,
Sam mumbled" Ever do that again, kiddo, I'll kill you. I think you gave them wrinkles for the next 20 years." I giggled," Hmm, never do that again." He kissed my head," Ever." He let go of me and Jack hugged me, I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. He kissed my cheek,
He said" Never do that to me, again, Cam, I actually have grey hairs now." I giggled," Seriously, look." He pulled out a single grey hair, and looked at it, I smiled. He smiled and kissed my cheek," Never do that to me." I nodded,
I said" Okay, brother." He smiled and hugged me again, I sighed, geez, that was terrifying.

Once we got home from the hospital, I was walking carefully down the stairs but I didn't hurt at all.
I said" When can I go back to school?"
Daddy said" In a week."
" That long?"
" Yep, you're stuck with me, baby girl."
Sammy said" And me, short stack." I smiled, Jack smiled and me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We walked to my room, and I laid down instantly,
I said" Brother, cuddle with me!" Jack laughed, shaking his head," Please?! Please!"
He said" Okay, Camreign." He smiled at me and fell next to me, he laid down and wrapped his arm around me, I cuddled into his side. I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly," Sleep well, little sister." He kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me tighter, comforting me.
I woke up to the door opening, but didn't open my eyes
Papa said" Dinner's- Oh, sleep well, you two." He closed the door gently, I cuddled back into Jack, and fell back to sleep.

I woke up to my daddy gently shaking Jack, I opened my eyes, looking at him. He smiled,
He said" Hey, you two, wake up. Come eat some dinner." We both groaned simultaneously, he chuckled," Come on, guys, eat some dinner and watch a movie." We got up, rubbing our eyes simultaneously, I giggled, Jack smiled, daddy chuckled at us." Come on, lazy asses. You two get that from Cas."
Papa walked in, rolling his eyes, he remarked" Heard you, babe."
" Oops." Dad smiled crookedly at us and we followed them to the kitchen.
We sat down at the table, and Dad set plates in front of us, I dug in instantly, as did Jack." Guys, the food's not going anywhere."
Sam said" You can't say anything about how they eat. Hey, guys." I waved, and continued to eat,
" Shut up!" Sammy chuckled then sat next to me," Okay, go to the library." As Jack and I finished up our meals, we got up and walked to the library. They had set up a little movie theatre, they followed in behind us." Have fun, kids. We're going out."
Jack said" Okay, Dean." They walked out, we put in a Disney movie and began watching it, Munching on the snacks occasionally.

It's been a few days, I walked into my dad's room and crashed on top him, he groaned and looked at me.
He said" Yes?"
I said" I'm bored."
" It's only been a few days, how are you bored already?"
" Well, I'm sorry that I'm used to being able to do stuff."
" Yeah, yeah, go clean the guns or something."
" Seriously?"
" Yeah, baby girl, go clean or something."
" No, thanks. I'd rather annoy you." He groaned then smiled at me, as I flipped over onto the bed and laughed. He flopped down next to me,
" Love you too, baby girl."
" Hey!" He chuckled and pushed my face away from him.
" Go away, you weirdo."
" I get it from you!"
" Hey!"
" Ha! Got ya! Ha ha ha!"
" Oh, god, you're so annoying."
" You're so annoying too, daddy." He smiled and covered my face with his hand," I can still talk!" He covered my mouth with his free hand, I groaned and looked at him.
" Now you can't! Ha!" He chuckled and uncovered my mouth and face, he smiled at me, kissing my head." Love you, you dork!"
" Right back at ya!"