A/N: this is just the same thing as in the my Oneshots book, so if you wanna read it again go ahead. if you haven't, enjoy!

      Camila Cabello was in her high school's choir, and she was one of the best singers there. She cared fondly about what she sang, and talked about music whenever she could. She was know as none other than, The Choir Nerd. Everyone knew she was an amazing singer, and they didn't hate her or anything, that was just her nickname. She was kind of shy, and didn't have that many friends. She stayed close to who she had, and she didn't change that that often. She stayed true to herself, and didn't care if she was popular or not.
      Lauren Jauregui, however, was one of the most popular girls in the school. She was on the cheer team, and hung out with other popular girls, such as: Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, Normani Kordei, Lucy Vives, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Dinah Jane, Miley Cyrus, Tana Mongeau, Trisha Paytas, Laura Lee, Bella Thorne, and Selena Gomez. There were many others, and that's only listing a few.

During their Lunch period, Camila would always stay in and sing by herself in the room, when no one else was there. The room had windows that showed the inside from the hallway, and was pretty big. (Not even the teacher) She enjoyed just staying in and playing her guitar, singing her heart out when she didn't have to worry about anyone hearing her. She just sat on the couch in the room, and sang.
But for some reason, Lauren decided, Let's just see what's going on in the music room, because why not? And so she walked by the room, and the window was open.

Lauren's POV

I don't even know why I had the urge to check it out, but I do. So, I'm just walking down the hall towards the room and I hear the most angelic, raspy, unique voice I've ever heard. It was just amazing and better than I've ever heard before. The window was open, but no one else was around but me. I took small and quiet steps to make sure she didn't hear me, and I looked in the window. And there she was, The Choir Nerd. She was prettier than I remember, after all, all the people I hang out with are either popular or on a sports team or the cheer team. I didn't even know her name, but I definitely wanted to.
A/N: this is what Camila looks like rn:

or similar to that at least

She was so pretty and her looks matched her voice. She seemed perfect. Not to be mean to all my other friends, but she was way prettier.

Third POV

Camila was casually singing and strumming her guitar, until her pencil rolled away and she had to grab it. She looked up, and Lauren quickly hid beside the window again so she wouldn't be seen. Camila heard a shuffle sound from outside, but she just brushed it off as nothing. She grabbed her pencil, and wrote down more lyrics onto the page. She started strumming again, until she heard something again. Lauren fell over into the window. Wide eyed, Camila ran over to help her up. She wasn't that shy about her voice being heard, she was more concerned that Lauren was there the whole time.