Feelings?

Hello everyone! This is my very first upload on here! Or anywhere in general.. lmao I've just read A BUNCH of bakudeku stories and I can't get enough so I hope you enjoy and let me know what you guys think.

U.A DORMS

Bakugou POV

6 a.m *Alarm rings

"Nghaaa dammit. Fucking alarm." Nothing pisses me off more than being woken up from my fucking sleep...well, except for Deku. God why is he so fucking annoying!! With those chubby cheeks and his fluffy hair... that slender beautiful body. And those eyes. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!? Why am I like this? But I hate him!! Right? ...

"Agghhh I'm just wasting time, I better get up and going"

I get up rubbing my eyes. I turn on my phone to check for any notifications.

"Fuck it's a Monday. Of all days... it's a shitty Monday."

I force myself out of bed stumbling to my bathroom. I quickly but violently brushed my teeth. I took off my black tank-top and black sweatpants, ruffled my hair a bit then hopped in the shower. I let the warm water hit my skin, sliding off of me as I stood there with one hand on the wall and the other going threw my hair, eyes closed as I thought to myself... wondering if deku was doing the same..

Deku POV

Sigh..I can't help but think of bakugou as I'm taking a shower...his toned abs. Muscular arms. Sharp jawline. And those bright red piercing eyes... it was everything I've ever imagined. But I could never tell him that. I blush just of the thought.

"Kacchan...only if you acknowledged me.."

I shake my head a bit causing water to spread. I run my hands through my hair with my head tilted back, eyes closed. I let out a big sigh as I continue to wash up. Once I'm done showering, I got out and wrapped a towel around my slender but tone waist. Looking at myself through the mirror.

"Wow, I have such a pretty body"

I smiled and giggled a bit for saying that out loud. After realizing that I'm wasting time, I go to change into my uniform and put on my shoes, and rushed downstairs to the kitchen to see a few people eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning Midoriya!" Kirishima says as pancakes are filled in his mouth.

"Mornin Kirishima" I smiled at him and greeted everyone else then headed towards the fridge to make myself a bowl of fruity pebbles. ALWAYS put cereal first THEN milk. I thought to myself.. I mean what devil puts milk first? Oh...Kacchan. He does. Speaking of which where is he? I haven't seen him yet. As I refocused myself I took a big bite of my cereal, just as I did, Kacchan comes walking into the main living room, where everyone was gathered, enjoying their breakfast.

"Oh! G-Goodmorning Kacchan!" I said with my mouth still having a bit of cereal In it, as a little milk ran down my mouth from talking.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the milk falling from my mouth. I noticed Kacchan's reaction, he blushed slightly with his eyes a bit widened, he quickly turned his head to cover his slightly blushed face. My heart began to speed up a bit.. as I felt my face begin to slowly blush..

Bakugou POV

D-Did I just see that? Deku just...L-Licked the milk falling from his mouth?!? Holy shit. That was sexy...if only that wasn't milk. I feel my face begin to heat up and my eyes are wide open at this point. Damn whats wrong with me?! .. I turn my head as quick as possible to hide my reactions. I try to make it seam as if I didn't see anything.

"Tch.. fucking nerd, don't speak to me."
As much as I wanted to fuck the all living hell out of him right then and there.. I obviously couldn't.

I peaked into the corner of my eye and noticed Deku blushing...did this mean.. he feels the same way? No no I'm overthinking it. He's just embarrassed right? Ya.

I head over into the kitchen and poured my milk and then my cereal. Hahaha I'm a fucking devil. I sat down on the couch watching Kiri and Denki play video games. "They both fucking suck." I thought to myself.

After finishing my bowl of cereal I head back to my room and laid back down in my bed. Staring up at the ceiling rethinking of what I saw Deku do. "God. I'm gonna fucking ruin him some day." as I smirked.

WELLL??? How is it so far? tbh I made all of this up just now eating a big ass bag of skittles.. lol. But I do have some good ideas for upcoming chapters ;)

Let me know whatcha think!