What a Hellhole

The clock projected on the television in the wall taunted me. The bright pink background, white lettering and white clock, a yellow rectangle at the bottom with a string of words floating by. It was staring me in the face laughing at how slow it made time go by. Damn clock, go faster. I looked forward and payed attention to the smart board that we were taking notes on in class. It happened to be social studies (or history as most people call it), and I was getting sick of hearing about how the Soviet Union and blah, blah, blah.  It's annoying enough as it is that I can't draw anything in this class,  but god this teacher has only been repeating herself.

Finally, it's time to go. I gather up my things to go to the next period. Again, I stared at the clock slowly ticking by. This lesson actually passed by pretty fast,  I like science. I don't like the work, but it is really interesting. Sadly though,  I can't hear half of her lesson due to the  dumb-asses beside me. Interesting story,  I had been writing definitions and I saw motions in the corner of my eye and barely turned to see what it was. This boy was staring directly at another boy and had his hand under the table, which blocked my vision, and was proceeding to move his hand up and down rather quick. I turned away and happened to look at the other boy he was looking at and he was doing the same. At lunch we joked and made grunts followed by "Oh yeah, mmmmm, biology."

At the end of the school day, I grabbed my bag and left to the buses. On the bus waited Kady, whom of which was standing up to let me sit at the window.

"Hi," I greeted.

She grinned and told me a story about what happened today at lunch and made me snort.  I hate my laugh.  I believe I sound stupid.

"So Shane...?"

"Yeah, what is it? " My eyes glanced up at her from my phone.

"So do you wanna come over today or no?"

"Sure, let me call Mom and ask. "

Mom said I could go and that's what I did until 4:45. I had left so I could get home and take a shower so I could babysit Cyrus, my little brother. He is adorable and yet a little shit. Is this how children work? 

When I got home, I had cleaned up and sat down on my bed and watched some ThreadBanger.

Mom came home and I was greeted with her yelling at me for something. I have no idea what is wrong with us, but we can't get along at all.

My life at school is a pain because of grades and jerks, and life at home is filled with stress and arguments. Jesus, my life is a hellhole.