sbfu(seven)

💜Three p.o.v💜

We just came back from the water park, with a sleepy Draco and some food. Shamaiya took Draco upstairs and put him to bed she then came back down. In a tee-shirt and some basketball shorts she then sat beside Kentrell and started eating.

"Y'all know my birthday next week. " Mya says.

We look at her with wide eyes, like why is she just now telling us, we could've been planned some shit.

"We already got you something.'Kentrell says.

" What. "My asks.

" Well for one you coming on tour with us and the new iPhone X. "Kentrell says.

Thank the Lord he thought of something.

" Oh shit for real. "Mya says.

" Yeah why would I lie with you. "Kentrell asks.

"I don't know maybe after everything that has happened. " Mya says.

"Ok and I don't give a fuck bout that as long as I got yo ass I'm good. "Kentrell says.

" Aww. "Mya says

They hug and go upstairs together, we just stay down stairs and watch TV all night.

*one month later Monday morning 7: 35*

I wake up to shouting, so when I look around I see ken trying to keep Mya going from out the door. I guess cause of her outfit.

Mya outfit

"Your not going to school like that

"Your not going to school like that."ken says.

" Yes the fuck I am. "Mya says.

" No your not cause I don't want niggas looking at what's mine. "Ken says.

Mya looks at him.

"Look I'm not doing this cause I'm about to be late now move kentrell. " Mya says.

He moves and then looks at her.

"Three come on were taking her to school cause I don't trust these guys. Ken says.

" Bet. "I say.

I get up and take a shower and get dress then come back down and get I n the car. Everyone was still sleep but tamaiya cause she had school to.

Tamaiya outfit

" Did Dequan keep you up all night

" Did Dequan keep you up all night. "Mya asks.

" Maybe."Tamaiya says

"Damn well I slept good. " Mya says.

"Probably cause of Ken. " Tamaiya says.

"It won't me I slept in the guest room. " Ken says.

"Oh stop lying I saw you sneak into Mya room. " Tamaiya says.

"How you see me. " Ken ask.

"I was coming back upstairs from getting water duh. " Tamaiya says.

"Even if he did sneak back in I didn't know I was sleep so end of discussion. " Mya says.

We pull up at school and get out out and start walking.

"You guys can leave now. " Mya says.

"I don't feel like it. " Ken says.

"Me and TT got this. " Mya says.

"Still don't feel like leaving. " Ken says.

"What about you three. " Tamaiya asks.

"I guess I'll stay to. " I say.

"Nooo go home."Mya says.

" Why you wanna get rid of us. "Ken ask.

" I don't its just this is high school and I don't need someone to walk me in like a child. "Mya says.

" But you my baby girl. "Ken says.

" We'll walk you in and stay for a bit. "I say.

🌊Shamaiya p.o.v🌊

I roll my eyes that's when I feel someone grab me, and pull me close.

" Don't Chu be rollin yo eyes lil girl. "Ken whispers in my ear.

" I'm not a lil girl Ken and let go your hurting me. "I say.

He does then he grabs my ass and kisses me, I kiss him. That's when I notice people looking at us, I see some girls about to come up to Ken. But I give them a death stare and they go on.

" Let's go. "I say.

We walk into the school and head to the office, when we get there there's this older lady who's standing next to a boy. I go up the them.

" Excuse me but I'm here for my schedule. "I say.

" Why yes you must be shamaiya and tamaiya I'm the principle Mrs. Strokes and I would like to introduce this boy next to me his name is Detroit and he will be showing you around."she says.

I nod my head Detroit sticks his hand out for me and tamaiya to shake, we do then start letting Detroit show us around.

"So first off I like to say I'm Detroit as you already know and I'm gonna show you around also you already know and that just be careful. " Detroit says.

"Why." Me and tamaiya ask.

"Cause there some niggas here that are messing with gangs and shit and they'll kidnap pretty ladies like y'all to sell for money and shit. " Detroit says.

"How do you know. " Ken ask with a attitude.

I elbow him in the stomach.

"Don't be so mean Ken. " I whisper.

"What I just asked. " Ken says whispering back.

"Still you don't have to say everything that pops ok your head. " I whisper back.

"Whatever mom. " Ken says rollin his eyes.

I elbow him again.

"Well if you must know Im part of a gang and I seen that shit happened but I never did it. " Detroit says.

"Ok." Me and tamaiya say.

"Now I'm gonna show y'all your lockers then we head to first block. " Detroit says.

*7 hours later*

We was heading out of school cause it was over, and kentrell made me late for two classes cause he kept pulling me places. So first day and I'm already setting a bad impression by being late. Me and Ken drop three and tamaiya off back at the house and went out to eat.

"What Chu wanna eat. " Ken ask.

"How about chic-fil-a. " I say.

"Nah cause first time we went there you beat a bitch ass and I'm not trying to through that again for them to ban me no sir. " Ken say.

"But baby I'm hungry. " I say pouting.

Ken pulled into chic-fil-a parking looking and into the line. Then he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't you ever pout or act sad and shit and don't ever say I won't give you shit cause you know I'mma always get it for you no matter what. " Ken say.

I kiss him and he kisses me back, I was about to start taking his shirt off when it was time for us to order.

I hope y'all like it my loves so plz💗
💗like,comment, and share💗
💗Love,YoungGirl💗
Updated two days in a row