Adrien's Heart

Adrien looked at the girl with blue pigtails and sighed when he looked into her beautiful sparkling bluebell eyes. Adrien started to boil when he saw a tall male holding a guitar in his hands walking towards Marinette. The subway he had been waiting for had arrived but didn't realize Mari and Luka went on with him. He looked over to see Luka smirking at him because Luka knew Adrien was jealous.

•~When Adrien Arrives Home~•

When Adrien arrives home he passes Nathalie saying "I'll be in my room." Nathalie wanted to ask but she didn't and just let him go. He directed Gorilla to move so he did. Then, Adrien slammed the door while he marched to his bed and threw himself onto it Plagg came out and said "What's wrong kid?" Adrien looked up and said "Why does it matter? All you care about is your stupid cheese." Plagg looked at him in offense "Ok, I like my cheese but I still care about you, Kid. Just please tell me." Plagg said with a face of concern painted on him. Adrien started to sob, "I just realized I like Marinette more than a friend but Luka is already there flirting with her," Adrien sobbed "look kid I feel bad but you should've listened to me when I said 'Stop it with all this she's just a friend crap, I feel like she's more than just a friend to you."

"Adrien Agreste, regretting calling his brand new crush 'just a friend' now she's being flirted with Luka... perfect pray for my little akuma. I'm sorry Emilee..."