Chat Blanc

The little black butterfly left Hawlk Moth's lair as it flittered towards Adrien's window, squeezing through it as it flys into his ring. "Chat Blanc, I am Hawlk Moth, I understand your pain. For this once, you don't have to get the miraculous's get the girl you love... I believe in you." Hawlk Moth said feeling sympathy for this poor boy.

Adrien transformed but instead of transforming into his normal black cat suit he transformed into a white skin tight leather suit with his eyes turning into a nice soft lilac color instead of his green eyes. He pushed the button to open the window then leaped over Paris to his new crushes house. Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Marinette's POV
I was working on my homework when I heard a bang on my balcony. I thought I was in my imagination but then I heard it again so I went to go and check to see what it was. No one was there, I closed the trap door and the second I closed it someone covered my mouth and grabbed my waist and pulled me over to them. The voice said

"You're mine princess, and only mine..." I thought to myself 'that sounds a lot like Chat and Adrien... it sounds like the same person...' I turned around to see a man in a white cat suit with purple eyes. I said "Chat?" The man shook his head with a smirk. "Then... Adrien?" The man shook his head again "Purrincess you really need to learn your names better." He leaned in close "my name is Chat Blanc..."