home alone with him

It's Friday night and my parents are on their business trip. I get bored so I invite my bf (c/n). He pulls in the driveway and I have o only my black see through and Lacey bra and black thong. He likes it when I dress like this. I open the door and invite him in.
" Hey. Nice outfit. My favorite" He says blushing.
"Thanks. I wore it just for you. And I made some supper to." I say getting a couple of plates filled with food.
" You know me (y/n) so well." He says grabbing the plate.
"Anything for you" I wink at him.
" I forgot the spoonspoons. Be right back" I go to the kitchen to get spoons. Just looking at him makes me horny. Then I think of an idea. When I get back I go to where he has a clear look at me and I purposely drop the spoons.
"Want me to get new ones?" He asks.
" No I got it" I turn to where when I pick up the spoons, he has a clear shot of my ass. That gets him excited.
"No let me help you" He says walking up to me and grabbing my ass. I smirk and stand straight facing him. I look at him straight in his eyes. They were beautiful. When I realize he was leaning in to kiss me, I dropped the spoons and pull him closer. Making everything touch. I could feel his tounge against my lips asking to be in my mouth. I open and his tounge was in my mouth. I loved it. He picked me up, still kissing and carried me to my room. He sits me down on my bad and looks me in the eyes.
"Can we move on?" He asks.
"Hell yes" I say taking off his shirt and him pulling down my panties. His finger starred rubbing my clit and it sent shivers down my spine. Soon enough he had two finger penetrating my clit. I started to moan. Loader with every second. Before I knew it he was licking me. It felt great. His tounge went in and as deep as it was when we were kissing. I moaned louder. He looked at me. Rowdyness in his eyes. He wanted more. And I let him. I nodded my head and right after he was standing up and whipping out his big cock. He slowly penetrated me at first and I started moaning louder then ever. He got faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. He was so deep his entire cock was in me. Moving at a fast pace.
"I'm gonna cum" I said in between moans. He doesn't stop. That's what I like about him. He enjoys me. He goes faster and soon enough, we both burst with hot cum. We took a deep breathe.
"You wanna stop?" I ask.
"Just getting started" I replied.
He picked me up, cock still in me and set me down on the kitchen counter. He started right where we left off. This time more hungry. For each other. After a few minutes of me bursting and moaning and him giving a few orgasms himself. We go in the 69 position. I start sucking his cock and he eats me out. I moan witch makes me want to suck faster. When I go faster I found out he does. Witch I love about him. After we are done, we sleep in bed together and fuck again in the morning. This is a fuck to always remember.