Chapter 5

Taehyung POV

It's been 5 fucking hours since I have last seen OR heard from Jungkook. He must be really into the studying session to not read my text that were sent hours ago. I guess I'll just call Namjoon since one he's helping my baby boy and two I don't have Jin's phone number.

Ring Ring Ring
(Bold is them talking on the phone)

Taehyung: Finally! You took ages to pick up

Namjoon: Well geez it's not my fuck—

Before he could continue, I heard a yell over the phone

Unknown: NO SWEARING!

Namjoon: SORRY BABE!

Babe? Namjoon's dating someone?!? Wtf? How come I didn't hear about this? Guess he doesn't trust me enough. But like how?!? We were childhood best friends before I moved away. I guess I'm kinda exaggerating but that's just not cool.

Taehyung: Babe? What the hell man? You have a girlfriend?

Namjoon: Actually no....

Taehyung: Then who was that?

Namjoon: Just promise you won't get mad or that mad at me

Taehyung: Fine. I promise. Now spill

Namjoon: Well you see....that's my....boyfriend....

Shock. That's what's on my face right now. I mean i wouldn't have guess that me friend was....gay. It's like I have a problem with it. It actually makes this a little bit easier to explain something.

Taehyung: Congrats dude. Treat him well. And since we're confessing, I also have something to tell you.

Namjoon: Go on

Deep breaths. Inhale....exhale....inhale....exhale

Taehyung: You're not the only one who's gay....

Silence was in the air.

Namjoon: So you're gay?

Taehyung: Bi actually

Namjoon: Found anyone special yet?

I know I can't see him right now but I'm pretty sure he's smirking when he asked that. And I was red as a tomato. When he asked that question, I immediately thought of Jungkook.

Taehyung: Yeah. He's really cute and he goes to the same school as us.

Namjoon: Can I have the name of this man who has capture your heart?

Taehyung: Not until you tell me the name of your boyfriend.

Namjoon: But you already know him.

Taehyung: I do? Who is it?

Namjoon: Well it's....Jin....

Taehyung: Oh damn really? Ever time I see him, I can't help but think he acts like a mom to some people. But that's cool.

Namjoon: Of course it's cool. It's Jin. Now tell me yours

I'm just gonna say like it's a bandage. Fast and painless

Taehyung: It's Jungkook

Namjoon: Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook? The bad boy and player in our school?

Taehyung: Yeah. Got a problem with that?

Namjoon: I don't think he's gay. And I don't think you're willing to bottom for him. You seem like a top? Am I right?

Taehyung: I'm 100% sure that he's gay or bi.

Namjoon: I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend at the moment.

Anger. I never felt such anger in my life before. A girlfriend? Why didn't he tell me? I think steam is coming out my ears right now.

Taehyung: Where. Does. He. Live?

Namjoon: And why do you wanna know that?

Taehyung: You really wanna know what I'm gonna do to him?

Namjoon: I'm more worry what he'll do to you.

Taehyung: So you seriously think I'm gonna be the submissive one?

Namjoon: He ain't the school's bad boy and player for nothing

Taehyung: Let's make bet shall we? You think he's gonna be the dominant one and I think I'm gonna be the dominant one?

Namjoon: Sounds about correct. Let's bet $50 shall we?

Taehyung: Sounds good to me. Now tell me the address.

Namjoon: It's ************

Taehyung: Thanks now I'm going to go now. See ya later Hyung!

Namjoon: Yeah bye But make sure you tell me what happens tomorrow.

After that I hanged up and search up his address. I walked out my house and into my car. I drove until I reached my destination. Oh baby boy. How should o punish you for not telling me about this "girlfriend" of yours? I walked to the door and knocked on it. The door opened and I greeted him.

Taehyung: Hello....

TO BE CONTINUED
~
A/n: I'm sorry if the last few chapters has been short but I have been very busy with school but I hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far. It's my first book and Ik it's not that great but I'm still trying