Chapter 3 - Pool Panic

Yaoyorozu's POV}

"Who is it Momo?!" Uraraka yelled making everyone's attention turn towards me. I didn't know it was possible to sweat this much.

"No one! I mean- No one! If it was anyone which in this case it's no one! There's nothing in my mind about him!" I freaking out at this point while they all just smirked at me as if they were hungry wolves.
'Shit shit shit shit shit shit'
All my mind was a mess, I couldn't think straight. What would Todoroki do in this situation?

Kyoka was on the floor pleading, "Please just give us a hint!"

I sighed, "Okay, one hint," I'm doing this, I'm actually doing this, "So, who's the boy every girl is after?"

Ashido replies, "That's simple, it's..."

That was way to good of a hint, damn.

"TODOROKI!!" They all screamed in unison.

Todoroki's POV}
"What the hell was that,"

Yaoyorozu's POV}

My whole face was cherry red.
While everyone was screaming, Uraraka smirked evilly, what was she planning now?

"Girls, girls. Calm yourselves. I think we are all very crazy at this point, a dip at the pool would help us cool down. Get your bikinis on and grab your towels. Here we come!" Uraraka ordered everyone agreed with her and ran to get their things.

While I was heading to my room; Which I changed, now it has a cute cherry blossom style. I noticed Mineta walking back to his room in his togs and his left side had been frozen in a block of ice...? And his right burnt...? Strange. I slipped off my clothes and put a red bikini on, it was just going to be us girls there so wearing a bikini should be fine.

"So Uraraka, why are we going to the pools?" I asked her while we came to the pool gate.

"Have a look," She replied devilishly.

"What do you me-"

She opened the pool gate and in front of us sat most the Tenya, Midoriya; Haha Uraraka. Jero,  Kirishima, Kaminari and... Uraraka tricked me! That's why the rest of the girls had swim suits on! Midoriya must have told Uraraka about the boys going for a swim, and because I told her about my umm, 'thing' for Todoroki it was perfect for her. Little did she know Midoriya would be joining.

"There's your boyfriend over there Momo," Kyoka pointed to Todoroki. I looked at him and he looked at me. Our eyes met, it was almost... electric.

And then I forgot I was in a bikini, and my face turned bright pink.

And then he got a blood nose.

"Hey Todoroki!" I hadn't spoken to him in a while now and speaking to him now for some reason made my skin crawl.

"H-hey," He replied, did he just.. no, Todoroki doesn't blush, I'm just seeing things!

"Do you want a glass of water or something?" What the hell am I saying!!

"Sure," Todoroki answered, I stared at him for a few seconds. Only his right side was showing, his hair looked so soft and his skin so smooth. The secrets he hides... Oh the water!! Where do I get water!? I know! I popped a glass of water out of my chest using my quirk. This must be weird for him.

I made eye contact with him again while I was passing the water. The gentle breeze blew his hair slightly, but his eyes, those daring eyes. They looked usually looked angry and upset, but now they looked caring and possibly even worried.

"H-here's the water," I blushed but turned my head away from him so he didn't see. I laughed a bit, I gave him water from my boobs... hmph.

Todoroki turned towards me, "What's so funny?" He asked, did he smile?! I made him smile!!

"Oh! nothing, I'm kind of regretting making water though," I knew he wouldn't get why I laughed even though I slightly hinted at it, but then again, he is smart.

He glared cluelessly at me until he actually realised. His whole face turned a deep red and his left side became a blaze.

"Kiss her!" Ashido yelled. I forgot all about them. I bloody forgot!!

We both facepalmed then shook it off. I looked over at the girls trying to tell them to stop while Todoroki got up without me noticing. He unexpectedly picked me up by the waist and I spun around to face him making me a blushing mess.

"I was thinking.." He started.

My face turned a bright pink, was this it? No don't be silly Yaoyorozu why would he ask that after the short five minutes we 'talked'.

"Maybe we could, I don't know.. work on homework at some point? I could even help you a bit in combat training," He asked while looking to the side and scratching his neck.

Okay not a date, just a simple exercise with a good friend and possible lover where is that voice coming from!?

"I would love too, how about tomorrow afternoon at five?" I replied, I was doing it! Although I was extremely blushing, I still talked well?!

"Five it is," He announced he looked down at me with a smirk and walked off.

I swear that sounded like a date.

"Woohoo!" The class cheered, well to them it's a date, sigh.

End POV}

I peered downwards at the pools from the dorms, "Well done Todoroki, and here I thought you didn't show any weaknesses".