The Big W

Karissa: (filmed as confessional Vlogs)

They always say you will meet your soulmate when you least expect it. I don't really remember the first time you walked into my life. I think it was at a party and as I saw you walk across the room, you decided to say hi. We hung out almost every morning that next year, getting to know everything about each other. All I know is that it wasn't long after that, that I knew I was going to want you to be in my life forever. We had been through so much and I couldn't believe it was officially the end of summer. It was all starting to feel so unreal. I would be going off to college and you would soon forget about the weird girl you met in high school. 

Nate: (filmes as confessional Vlogs)

The girl next door doesn't happen and if it does she isn't supposed to turn into your best friend. Walking up to her that day was the best thing I could have done. She just gets me, sometimes more than I get myself. She is my rock. And now she is going off to college and soon their will be tons of other guys that get to see just how amazing she is. Even if she doesn't see it herself. 

3 years later

The sun shines through the darkly lite room. Karissa looks over to see that her phone reads 11:43 am. As she shrugs out of bed, she slips on a pair of light gray shorts, and walks out to the kitchen. Nate is standing behind the counter top with only his black skinny jeans on. 

Oh lord! Karissa thinks to herself, why does he do this to me. (voice over)

Nate turns around and Karissa tries to hold eye contact as she walks into the kitchen. Nate opens up the fridge and grabs a bottle of water, slowly taking a drink.

"Morning, are you hungry?" Nate asks Karissa, his eyes slightly wander to the seam of her shorts, as she walks past him to the sink. 

"Yeah, that sounds great. Are we filming after?" Karissa asks.

"Yeah I have something planned for us to do."

"Okay well I'm going to go get ready." Karissa says walking out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. 

With mirrors all fogged up from a hot shower, Karissa gets dressed trying to zip up a new dress that she had just bought. 

"Hey Nate!" She yells out of the cracked bathroom door. 

"Yeah, whats up?" Nate replies walking up to the bathroom door. He opens it slightly to see Karissa's dress loosely hanging on her shoulders. 

"Can you help me zip this?" Karissa asks carefully holding the dress not to expose to much skin.

Nate walks up behind Karissa, gently guiding her hair off to one shoulder. He brushes his finger down her shoulder, reaching for the zipper. As the dress tightens around Karissa's body, Nate can't help but admire how stunning she is.

"You look really beautiful today." Nate says above Karissa's ear as he looks at her through the mirror. 

"Thanks." She says looking down not able to hold his gaze. 

"Are you about ready to film?" Nate asks backing up into the door way of the bathroom. 

"Yeah just give me like 3 more minutes." Karissa says as Nate leaves the room Karissa steadies her breathing. 

As Karissa is in the bathroom finishing getting ready, Nate grabs his camera.

"Hey Garner gang, my names Nate Garner and if your new here smash that subscribe button because you already know it's going to be an epic one. Today I plain on taking the biggest W in Garner Gang history. Karissa is currently getting ready but when she is done, I am going to tell her that we need to go take some pictures by the beach, but secretly I have a date planned for us." Nate explains whispering into the camera.