2 years later...

✅This is as if Arkham Knight didn't happen just so you readers know that, plus I don't know what happens in the game so don't be mad if you read this AFTER the game comes out in Oct. 2015✅

I hardly struggled as the two big guards dragged me down the long hallway. "Oh please tell me and I going to my dad's cell? Oh tell me, tell me, tell me!" I said very excitedly. "Oh shut up smiley face no one wants to hear your voice until your in your cell or in an interview" the one on the right said not looking at me. I just laughed "wow the new security's real uptight it seems, don't worry boys I'll be just fine here can't guarantee you'll be, a ton of crazies here and then there's me" "shut your mouth lady" the one on the left said. "Oh whatever and please call me Smiles, that's my name after all" I said before giggling.

When we walked down the hallway I noticed a lot of lunatics yelling things I suppose are words to them and they had weird braces on their heads, I laughed at this but the guards didn't care. I would've killed them by one but the jerks took my weapons so I only had on my normal attire and makeup with no weapons to go with it. When we reached a cell on the end of this maze of hallways one guard opened the door while the other held both my cuffed hands behind my back. I hit the ground as they shoved me in the cell violently. "Ouch take it easy boys you'll ruin my outfit" I said sitting up.

"Yeah well someone will be here soon to bring you your new clothes" one guard said before closing the cell door and what sounded like tons of locks locking happened before I heard them walking away. This room was small and for some reason looked like I belonged in here. There was patting on one of the walls and the rest were concrete followed by blood stains in the walls and when I looked at the wall behind I saw a few tiny drawings and writings, I sat up on my knees and read the writings "I will get the bat!" "I'm coming for you bats!" "Soon the world will be mine forever" and the rest were some funny jokes, well funny to me anyway. I was almost sure where I was but I had to be sure so I looked at the drawings. A drawing of batman with knives in his chest, one of my dad with his normal purple suit and makeup, and one of my mom in her costume with a small, heart around of her head.

I was about to scream with excitement until I saw the greatest writing in the whole cell. In blood above the small bed in the cell were the words "Jokers cell now get the hell out! HA HA HA HA!" I laughed in joy as I laid on the floor and thought about the fact that I was in my fathers cell and it was my first time in Arkham asylum, I was truly THAT crazy! The apple really doesn't fall too far from the tree. I calmed down a little and seconds after I heard a knock out the door. "What?!" I said sitting up again.

A woman guard with clothing came in followed by a bigger male guard with a serious look on his face. "Hello miss here's your new clothes since your a 'super criminal you don't have to wear a jumpsuit" she said before walking around me and putting a pair of grey sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt on my bed, She also out a pair of grey flat shoes on the floor. "Wow how stylish" I said looking at the outfit. The male guard picked me up off the floor and un-cuffed my hands, before he and the woman guard left they said after I changed they'd be back in to get my 'costume'. I scowled at that it's not a simple costume that anyone can wear it was my own personal outfit, a uniform if you will. At first I would've refused but I figured if I didn't change my clothes myself they would've sent to female guards to do it for me so I played along with their dumb game.

When my outfit was taken away I felt weird but they didn't just take my uniform the woman guard came back with a rag and the man guard held me back while she wiped my while face clean of my makeup and took the braids out so my hair was lose and hung down.They did this kinda thing at Black gate but I haven't been there in a while and now they send me here so it's been a while since I had my clothes and makeup taken away a from me by others. When they left I just laid on my bed my stared at the ceiling thinking about how my mom and dad stood this place before they broke out multiple times. I also thought about how exhilarating it was when I came face to face with that sidekick that the bat runs around with tonight on the balcony of the Gotham bank, they called him "Robin" I think. We fought for what seemed like 3 minutes until of course he managed to knock me out and I woke up in a cop car on my way here. In my two years of being a criminal on my own and with my mom sometimes I've only seen batman a few times and he's brought me to Black gate plenty of times.