Author's Note

Greeting True Believers! As the title reads, this is an Overwatch fanfiction with the Marvel character Venom in it, with you taking the role. Also, this story is a collaboration between @AFat Llama and I. You might be wondering what made us want to make this story. Well, we were messaging one day and we got on to the topic of the Venom movie that came out with Tom Hardy. We both liked it, talked about what worked, what didn't and while we were, the idea of Venom stories being popular after the movie and the crossovers it might have. Then we started to seriously consider if we should write an X Reader with the the main character being infected with a symbiote  and of course it would be set in the Overwatch world, being that it would fit and it's our realm of focus for our stories.  So one google doc set and weeks of writing later here it is.

Now another question to answer; "Will this be a Character X Reader story and if it is, who?" As of right now, we have no idea but we do have a short list. Yes it will be a female x reader and it will be a male reader to answer that question, just change the words around to fit your preference. We'll try to minimize the use of male pronouns so it's not that much of a chore.
Thank you for your patience and it will be appreciated throughout this run since Llama and I will focus on our personal stories more than this. But it will not collect dust, or at least not that much.