Chapter 16

"I have the results finally, and..." The doctor said with a pause making my heart beat even faster.

"Ummm could it only be Y/N and her boyfriend stay in this room please" the doctor said and Zach immediately went out from the room.

"So... As I was saying, I had the result and the baby's father is Zach Herron" The doctor said with a smile cause he didn't know that it was Daniel and not Zach who was standing there.

Daniel looked at me with a sad, disappointed, and angry look on his face. But he just smiled to the doctor and say thank you. As soon as the doctor left...

"WTF Y/N ??!! YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND ?!!" He said and now I could see the anger in his eyes "I- I can explain" I said with tears in my eyes. "You know WHAT ?! SAVE IT" And with that he stormed out from the room.

I couldn't hear it properly but I could hear that Daniel was speaking to Zach outside. Not long after, Zach came in the room.

"Hey..." He said with tears in his eyes. "Go away. I want to be alone" I said without even looking at him. "Hey I want to help you" He said getting close to my hospital bed. But then, I started crying and sobbing. Then, it got really hard and really loud.

I could hear Zach called my name but I couldn't hear it clearly. My vision went blurry. The next thing I know everything went black.

Zach's POV

Y/n started crying. But then it didn't seem like crying, she started sobbing and I could see that her body started to become more weak.

"Y/n ! Y/n ! Hey... Just breathe" I said trying to help her but she become more weak. I called the nurse and she came to the room.

"What happened to her ?" The nurse asked with concern look. "I- I- i don't know... I think she- she had a panic attack or something" I said stuttering cause I felt really scared of loosing her and the baby.

"Everything gonna be alright. Now can I ask you to go outside for a moment while I work on her ?" The nurse said as one of her friends came into the room. I nod and walk out of the room.

I pulled out my phone. Hesitated to do it but I thought that I had to do it. So I did it. I called him but it went straight to mailbox
"Hey Daniel... I know you didn't want to talk to me but please come to the hospital now ! It's about Y/n"

——–————––———–—————
Charmywdw on IG and Wattpad