The mission

And that mission is help hospitals and help the other doctors to entertain the kids they nodded
Risa's POV
When I hear we are going to help other doctors and help them to entertain kids I smile and nod "hey you girl with navy blue eyes"Marcus told me "sorry if I we don't introduce ourselves but my name is Risaki Hisuki ,Risa for short the girl with pink hair is Yoshino,Yoshi for short that guy with blonde hair is Thomas Nosterin Thomas or Thoma for short if you are not satisfied with the names you can give us a nicknames OK Marcus" he think a nicknames while we are in the car "okay you yoshino I will call you Yoshiyo ,you Thomas I will call you doggy and you Risa I will call you Tsundere"he smile while we face palm and gasp then we arrive at the hospital when we are getting out of the car two kids run and jump to us and"Risa nee chan Thomas Onichan welcome back"lei said cheerfully"Nee chan Onichan are you two official"Shawn asked us we shoked our head as no then "We are not even dating yet"Thomas said and they speak in the same time"THEN WE COMMAND YOU TWO DATE" our eyes are widen "umm lei and Shawn actually we are in a middle of something more important than a date so can you two get down because we are going to speak to the manager of the hospital is that okay?"they nodded and we headed to the manager and after that Yoshi and Marcus is going to lei and Shawn and Thomas and I listen to their conversation"Why does you two asked Thosaki{Thomas and Risaki}"
Yoshi asked and the two smile"Because when nee chan and Onichan came here they are like our mother and father sometimes they don't notice we call them kaasan and touchan and we always call them onichan and nee chan when they are not busy so yea-" we laugh and they heard it and they look shocked and