Another Shinobi

Powers and Abilities:
-Ninjutsu/Element Manipulation:
Befitting the original Shinobi, Another Shinobi can utilize Ninjutsu at his disposal and manipulate elements:

Pyrokinesis: By tapping into the power of flame, Another Shinobi can summon purple fire from a thin air, killing his target in a manner of spontaneous human combustion.

Hydrokinesis: From his hand, he can launch a stream of purple water towards his opponent. When killing one of the thugs that harassed him earlier, Shinobi generates water from the floor and drowns them quickly.

Sand Generation: Used to kill one of his target while they were driving, Shinobi buries the driver by generating sands within the car.

Aerokinesis: Another Shinobi can generate purple cyclone for defensive or offensive means.

Umbrageous Teleportation: Shinobi can teleport by merging into a shadow and appear in another place from a different shadow.

Fragoportation: The ability to teleport an item away with an explosion.

Arsenal:
-Ninjato: In a similar vein to his future alter-ego, Another Shinobi wields a ninjatō which he held on a reverse grip. The weapon itself is stored on a scabbard on his back when not in use.

-Tekko-kagi: Another Shinobi is also armed with a pair of Tekkō-kagi for combat.

Forms:

Anotherwatches: -Another Shinobi Watch

Anotherwatches:
-Another Shinobi Watch

Anotherwatches: -Another Shinobi Watch