The beginning

Dean Winchester had been working for a tattoo artist for over 4 years now, he worked at Devil's lair tattoo shop. He was covered in tattoos himself and had a lip ring, he looked like quite the trouble. He was an alpha of course, you could tell. 

He was just getting ready to open the shop when he looked out and saw the place across the street that had stood empty for a while now was just opening, a flower shop that is. It was called Petite flowerpot and Dean snorted at that. Though it had a sweet omega scent coming from it, he hoped to get to see the omega which made his alpha side kick in. 

He did a little paper work, before looking out again and saw someone who took his breath away. Man he looked like an angel, he had these deep blue eyes and his smile was amazing. Dean hummed and drummed his fingers on the counter, watching as his first customer of the day went into the store.

The man was quite big, not in fat but in muscle mass, he looked like he would have played football in high school. Dean smiled at the man. He was an alpha for sure, his scent was like wet dirt and rain. It wasn't the worst smell. 

«Hello, how may i help you today?» Dean asked, leaning a bit over the counter.

«A tattoo.» The man said, returing the smile, the man already had a few tattoos on his body. «Alright, take a seat, what would you like?» he asked and the man explained what he wanted, Dean drew it down and showed it to the man who nodded and he soon began to give the man the tattoo.

Soon that man he saw earlier, the angel entered the tattoo shop, the man was absolutely shocked, that man looked like quite the twink to be honest, he was quite thin, not that tall, he looked more feminine than masculine. He wondered why he would come in here, would he really get a tattoo? And oh boy that scent that was sweet. 

«Babe!» The smaller man squeaked out, for a moment Dean thought he was talking to him, but he saw the ring on the smaller man's finger and put two and two togheter, the man in the tattoo chair was his fiance. Of course the smaller man wouldn't get a tattoo, he was far too innocent.

The man sighed. «Castiel,i told you didn't have to come, i'll be fine..» he said, looking more annoyed than anything.

«But Benny i wanted too..» Castiel said and went over to him, taking his hand into his own. Benny sighed and looked at Cas. «Thanks Baby..» he said and kissed Cas's cheek, which made him squeak. «Benny! We are in public..» he said and blushed, making Benny chuckle.

«This is my fiance Castiel.» Benny explained to Dean and Dean smiled a little. «nice too meet ya,i'm Dean.» he told Castiel, his breath being taken away when his eyes met Castiel's blue eyes. «Oh woah..» he said and then cleared his throath, before going back to tattooing, man Benny was a lucky man.

Castiel stayed with Benny, holding his hand, he had been across the street for a job inteview at the new flower shop, Dean thought it was adorable that Cas was gonna work there, he caught a glimpse of Cas's ring, it had a blue diamond.

Dean admired it a little, it looked great, he soon finished up the tattoo for Benny, it was a small dragon with red eyes, it looked pretty cool. Dean went to the counter, Benny and Castiel followed, Cas holding Benny's hand.

«Alright that'll be 150 dollars.» Dean said with a smile and watched Castiel was kinda standing behind Benny, just like he was hiding. But he wasn't, man Castiel looked small next to Benny.

Benny handed Dean the money and thanked him, he watched them leave and sighed a little. He wanted to see Castiel again.

And he did the next day he saw watering the flower outside of the shop, he smiled and went outside to smoke. «Nice day isn't it?» he said which made the smaller male sqeuak. «O-oh yeah..» he said, blushing a little.

«Sorry didn't mean to scare ya, how is it going with the work?» Dean asked and took a drag of the cigarette, before blowing it back out.

«Nice!» Cas grinned, yeah Dean thought he was very cute, the smaller one was wearing a hoodie which was pink and a bit to big and some ripped black jeans.
«That's good, you look good today.» Dean said and butted out the cigarette, winking at Cas before going into the shop again.

He saw out of the corner of his eye that the other was blushing and had gotten back to watering the flowers again.