Roses

Dean's P.O.V

Dean watched Castiel the next few days, he loved seeing him tend to the flowers. Yeah especially the roses, those were Dean's favorite. But he had kept his distance, he knew Cas was enganged and he just wanted to get to know the smaller male better, it would be nice really. And there was no harm in being friends right?

Dean closed up the shop early that day since no one else had booked an appointment, he looked over at the flower shop and saw that it was open, he grinned to himself. He slipped the key to the tattoo shop into his pocket and walked across the street, he stopped just outside and the overwhelming smell of flowers hit his nostrils. He took a breath before entering the small shop.

Dean smiled a little when he caught a glimpse of Cas by the counter, he was on his phone, probably just waiting for another customer.

"Hey!" Dean grinned and smirked slightly when Cas sqeauked in surprise and put down his phone,blushing a little. "S-sorry, how can i help you?" he asked and Dean laughed a little.

"Don't worry, i just came in here to get some roses, you got any of those?" Dean asked and watched as Castiel's face lit up. "Oh yeah, what color? We have red, orange, pink, blue, white, yellow and even black roses" Cas explained. "But some of them are dyed, like the blue and the black ones since they doesn't grow naturally" he said with a small smile.

Dean smiled. "Woah, that's a lot, gave me a difficult choice there" he teased Cas and laughed a little. "Which ones are your favorite?" Dean asked and leaned over the counter to look at Cas, who blushed a little. "The pink ones" he said quickly and smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. Dean grinned. "The pink ones then" he said and gave him a 50 dollar bill and grinned at Cas. "Keep the change" he said and Cas gasped a little. "No,No..that's a lot more" he said and Dean shrugged.

Cas got the roses and put them on the counter. "Thank you" he smiled and Dean shrugged. "No problem, so you really like flowers huh?" Dean asked and smiled, watching the other nod his head. "Yeah, always have" he explained.

"Have you considered getting a tattoo?" Dean asked and watched Cas shake his head. "I-It's a little scary, does it hurt real bad? Benny says it doesn't hurt but he is really though" he said and Dean sighed when Cas mentioned Benny, of course he would. "Not really, i got numbing cream that really helps, i'll give you one for free if you want one" Dean offered.

Cas looked at him surprised. "What why?" he asked and blinked a little. «I think a tattoo would look good on you.» Dean complimented and Cas blushed more. «Ohhh..»

"Well think about it alright?" Dean said with a smug smile and handed him a card with his number on it. "I just wanna be nice ya know, i know that you're getting hitched to Benny" he explained and Cas smiled a little. "Thank you, i appreciate it" he said and with that Dean left the store, sighing a little.

Dean understood he was flirting a bit too much with an engaged man but how could he not? That man was like the man in his dreams, he was a pretty angel.  But now he just wanted to be friendly with the pretty male who smelled amazing, he always smelled like flowers. He was a very pretty omega and Dean wanted to mate him, to have his scent all over him. But Cas didn't smell mated at all which was strange, maybe Benny hadn't mated Cas yet which was strange since they were enganged.

Dean had found out early he was an alpha, well his family only consisted of alphas. His dad was an alpha, his brother was an alpha and himself was an alpha. Dean was turning 25 and still hadn't even found a mate. Sam was 21 and already had a mate and a pup, lucky bastard really. Dean had a flirt with a beta named Lisa once but it didn't last, she had a pup at the time they were kinda a thing, and it was nice and all but Dean wanted a person he could have his own pup with.

Cas's P.O.V

Castiel came home late since he went out to for dinner  with his older brother Michael, he put down his bag and went into the kitchen to take a glass of water, two strong hands soon wrapped around his waist and he smiled. "Hi Benny" he said softly and leaned into his touch.

"Hey baby, was work good? You smell really nice" Benny mumbled and sucked a little on Cas's neck which made Cas giggle. "Yeah it was good, can i get a tattoo if i want to?" he asked and Benny stopped for a second. "A tattoo?" he asked and ran his thumb over his hip.

"Are you sure that's a good idea love? You think you can handle that?" Benny asked which made Cas frown. "Benny m'not made of glass, i can handle pain, i grew up with 4 alpha brothers.." he sighed and ran some fingers through his hair. 

Benny nodded and sighed, pulling him close. "You're right, sorry baby, if you want one you can have one.." he said softly and Cas grinned. "Awesome, i'll get one tommorow then" he said and played with the ring on his finger. 

"Tomorrow already?" Benny asked and sat down on the kitchen counter, grabbing some peanuts from the bowl next to him, putting it into his mouth as he watched his fiance, he then spoke up again. "You want me to go with you? And can you afford it honey bee?" he asked.

Cas nodded. "Dean from the tattoo shop said he could get me one for free" Cas smiled and filled his glass with water, turning his attention when Benny growled. "He said what?" he asked, his eyes going red and he stared at Cas. Cas then cowered a little. "B-Ben he was just being nice" he said and Benny calmed down. "M'going out" Benny grumbled and then left Cas standing there. 

Cas woke up early in the morning, he didn't feel Benny's scent and he sighed and got out of bed. He got dressed in his pink hoodie and black jeans, grabbing the keys to his scooter and drove to work, he was not in the best of moods. He went across the street and into Dean's shop who had opened early as well.

Dean's P.O.V 

Dean was in the back when the scent of flowers entered his shop, Castiel was there and he grinned. He went out to greet him. "Hey, you wanted that tattoo huh?"  his face fell when he felt some distress from the omega. "What's up sweetheart?" he asked and he watched as Castiel looked up at him.

Cas sighed a little. "Benny went out last night, he hasn't come home yet..." he mumbled and Dean sighed. "Sorry." he said and pulled out a binder with different tattoo ideas and handed it to Castiel. "Here look through it, decide what you want" he said and his heart warmed a little when the omega smiled and thanked him.

Dean stood by the counter for about ten mniutes before Castiel came back,pointing to a drawing of a little comic bee, that was flying in a circle and you could see the little lines where it had been before. Castiel told him that he wanted it to stop on a small flower, right above where the mating mark would be. 

Dean got his equipment, watching Cas rid of his shirt. He instantly noticed the lack of a mating mark. 

Castiel P.O.V

Castiel felt Dean's eyes on him, he knew he was looking at his lack of a mating mark, Benny didn't want to mate and he didn't understand why at all. 

"I-I we haven't mated yet" Cas explained to Dean, and Dean nodded with a small smile. Cas thought he was so kind and he smelled so safe, like apple pie and leather. 

"Are you ready?" He heard Dean ask him and Cas nodded shyly, taking a breath before Dean started his tatto.