AESM

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HOMESTUCK OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT, NOR DO I SHIP ERISOL. THIS IS A GIFT FOR A FRIEND. SORRY IF IT SUCKS.

"GOD DAMMIT, YOU'RE TOTALLY CHEATING!!" Karkat shouted at Sollux. Eridan nodded in agreement.

"Yeaah Sol!" Eridan whined. Oh, how Sollux hated that highblood. The mustard blood just smirked, shrugging.

"You guyth can't handle my mad thkillth." He retorted. KK glanced at his husktop.

"Shit, I gotta go, Gamzee needs something." He muttered, giving Eridan a quick peck on the cheek before darting out of the room and out of the hive. Eridan waved and called out a 'Bye Kar' to his matesprit before glaring at Sollux. "Cod dammit Sol, stop fuckin hackin the game console!"

"Oh come on, you can't poththibly think I hacked it. KK would kill me if he found out that I wrecked his Xbox." Eridan rolled his eyes, standing up.

Eridan stood up, rolling his eyes. "W-whatev-va." He stretched his back. "I'll be right back you fuckin low-wblood-" His insult was cut off when the 'Low-wblood' pinned him against a wall, attacking the purpleblood's neck with harsh nips.

"You aren't going anywhere, fishdick," He said between bites. Eridan whimpered, moaning softly. Sollux smirked against the now tinted purple skin, pulling back and kissing him roughly. Eridan kissed back, ripping the Gemini t-shirt off with his sharp nails. The fabric was fairly thin, so it was easy. Sol grabbed at Eri' ass harshly, causing him to gasp. TA took this chance to shove his tongue into his mouth, exploring the wet caverns. Eridan ran his fingertips along Sollux's back. Thick, bright blood rose to the wounds. Eridan ground against his kismesis needfully, but just as that happened, the door was thrown open.

"Hey guys I realized I forgot a jacket-" Karkat stopped, mid sentence. "I-I...I'll get a jacket later." He snickered, stifling laughter. Kar turned on his heel, gleefully skipping away.

I tried. ;-;