Chapter 37

*Thanksgiving

Betty's POV       

The doorbell rings. I look at the girls, "You two. Stay here," I say. Not that they could walk or anything, but still, talking with them helps them start talking faster.

I get up, "I'll get it!" I shout to mom and Jelly who are in the kitchen, making the last foods for Thanksgiving.

I open the door. Toni and Cheryl. I basically jump into Toni's arms. She chuckles and hugs me back as well. Tightly.

"Okay you two, where are the girls?" Cheryl asks me.

"In the living room," I mumble from Toni's shoulder.

She chuckles, kisses my hair and goes there. "Hi!" she tells everyone and they say it back.

We're still hugging with Toni, but soon break apart. "Gosh I missed you," she says and hugs me again.

I hug her too, "I missed you too," I say.

Jelly comes behind me and hugs Toni, making me chuckle and let go. I see Fangs, Sweets and Slurpe coming, so I keep holding the door.

"Where are the babies?" Toni smiles.

I chuckle, "With Cheryl I hope," I say.

She giggles and goes into the living room. "Hey," Fangs says and kisses my cheek.

I chuckle, "Hey."

Slurpe hugs me as well and Sweets kisses/pecks my lips. "Eww, dude," I say and smash his chest.

He and Fangs laugh so hard. "I'm telling V," I laugh.

He just laughs and ruffles my hair. I shut the door and follow them to living room.

Cheryl and Toni are sitting on the ground and Fangs and Sweets on the couch. I sit in the armchair.

"Hey, how are you handling these two?" Toni asks me.

I chuckle, "Well, we take turns to do schoolwork and try to sleep sometimes."

"But you're happy?" Toni asks.

I roll my eyes, "How can you not be happy with these two?" I ask.

She smiles and kisses Rosie's head, "How do you tell them apart?" she asks.

"Oh come on. We've sent so many pictures and you still can't?" I ask.

She looks at them and shakes her head. Sweets looks at them, "This one is Lilly," he points on Lilly on Cheryl's lap.

"Yup," I say.

"How?" Toni chuckles.

"She has a mole," Cher says and puts her finger on the mole next to Lilly's eyebrow.

"Their faces have different shapes," I say.

"I don't see it," Toni says, making us chuckle.

"Hey!" I hear Kevin's voice.

I look at him and V, "Hey," I smile. He kisses my hair.

They sit down, "Hey, V. You know your boyfriend kissed me?" I ask.

She laughs, "You DID DO it?" she asks Pea.

"I promised I will," he smirks and they kiss for a few seconds. She sits on his lap.

I shake my head with a little chuckle. "You guys all saw Toni already?" I ask.

"Yeah we were at the bar just a few minutes ago," Toni says.