Book #6: Perfect Pitch (Zayn Malik/ Ariana Grande FanFiction)

Book: Perfect Pitch (Zayn Malik/ Ariana Grande FanFiction)

Category: FanFiction/ Romance

Descripition:

X-factor: the talent show which created the now world reknowed British-Irish boyband, is the talk of the world when One Direction themselves are called to take the judge's seat.  Smooth sailing was the competiotion in the search for the next big thing. That's until 18-year old Sociology student Alex Foster came and held captive the heart of 1/5 of the band.  In the haunt for pure talent and star potential, will they find some thing unexpected? Perhaps, love?  Calm your vocal chords and be ready to be blown by the melody of romance and the song of HEARTBREAKS, SACRIFICES, and DRAMA!!!                             

Author: @IGotDirtyMouth

Shoutout: So this was like one of my first fanfictions to read when I signed up to be on Wattpad. I love Zayn and Ariana's voices. And I could see them singing together perfectly. And I loved how Ariana and Percy had a past before they became step brother and sister. I just love this book because they both are amazing and they both have amazing voices.

Read this book if you love Zayn Malik and Ariana Grande!:)