The Legacy and Bittersweet Victory

Skott stood on top of the Ultra Mega Zord watching the Moon explode, along with Rita Repulsa and Zedd.

He did it, with a smile and tears in his eyes he avenged his family and friends, now they can rest in peace, opening the comm, "Alpha? You there?" the man asks.

"Aye, aye, aye, Skott are you ok?" the emotional robot asked making the now identified Scott laugh.

"Yeah i am i'm on my way back to base," he said.

In a whip of the wind the Zords vanished back to there resting places, as Scott pressed his Buckler's power coin and he was transported back to the Command Center, as he looked around he saw a giant graveyard of cities and towns just destroyed by Rita and Zedd, he could only shake his head with sadness and sorrow, but he avenged them all.

Finally inside the now destroyed infrastructure, he saw Alpha and a tired Zordon looking at him with smiles, after his family's death these two were the last bit of family he had left.

"Skott you have returned are you ok?" Zordon asked in fatherly tone.

The young man could only smile at this, " yes i am thank you for asking, are you two ok?" he asked.

Nodding to him, there was a moment of peaceful silence, but Zordon spoke up, "Scott you have done us all proud, but now it is time to take your next step and leave this world," he said.

This took him back, "what do you mean?" he said his tone laced with concern.

"I am dying my son, i am going to transport you, Alpha and the command Center to a new dimension, this world is dead now, there is nothing left here for you and now that you have fulfilled your promise i want you to find a new world and live in peace and protect it with all your heart and soul," Zordon said.

Skott did not want to hear this, he didn't want to lose the last father figure he had, "no i don't want to go without you," he said frantically.

Zordon just smiled at him, "i have had a good life, i trained your grandparents, parents and all there friends, i have no regrets, but i would not be able to hold my head high and meet them again knowing i didn't help you out only final time, as such Alpha will be your new guide as i have a new exo-suit for him to upload his consciousness into along with my knowledge as well".

A door opened near them and standing there was an exo-suit that looked a bit like Iron Man's suit but with no center piece and had Alpha's color scheme, it also had a chest plate with the lighting bolt on it, both Skott and Alpha walked over to it and inspected it; it was state of the art.

A mix of Adamantium, Silver, Gold, Iron and Titanium, it even had weapons like blasters, rockets and other things, the face plate opened up and showed the central control system.

Skott looked down at Alpha, "you like it?" he asked.

"Like it i love it now i can be more help to you," the robot said waving his arms dramatically.

"Skott, unhook Alpha's mainframe and put it in Alpha Zero," Zordon said.

Doing as he was told, he took out the mainframe and installed it too the new suit, turning it on. Taking a few seconds everything came on, lighting up, "wow i feel different, much stronger and...taller? Aye, aye, aye!" Alpha said with much deeper voice.

The others laughed at that, then both Skott and Alpha came up to Zordon's tube. "Now it is time, Scott i need you to destroy my tube, it will unleash my energy in this dimension destroying it but before i do i have a gift for you," he said.

Infront of the tube was a special looking Buckler, but it had a blank coin in it that seemed to have a multi color glow to it, he picked it up and felt the power surge through him, like never before.