3rd Ranger and Crossing Lines

Jerrod Neilsen, had just finished up his shift, work had been kinda hectic with the low lives trying to move in while the Justice League and Power Rangers were at odds but that is not the case.

Right now he is heading home, as he was tired, making it up too his driveway, when he got a text on his phone, saying the Rangers wanted to meet him again tonight, putting it away he went inside to freshen up.

As soon as it got dark he made his way to the local park in his neighborhood, he sat down on a park bench and waited.

Not too long after coming from behind the bushes he saw the Rangers. Walking up too in the original MMPR armor.

"Hello again, what did you need?" he asked them.

"We want to offer you, the chance to be come a ranger!we have seen how you fight and how you stand up for what it is right, we want to to offer you the chance to help make more of a difference in the lives of people like the those little girls!" Skott said to him.

He was taken aback by this, but he had thought about it the more he realized how the world worked and how the League worked, and he had been displeased with the League in recent memory, it was an easy choice for him.

"I want to make more of a difference in people's lives, and they way you Rangers have done it inspires me as well, i saw how you interact with the children and i respect you so much for the fact you give credit to people like me, so yes i want too be come a Ranger like you and help fight the good fight," he said.

The pair Nodded and powered down, Jerrod had to hid his face for a moment,  then when it got dark again, looked up and saw them, and his brain shut down.

Before him was Skott Oliver the philanthropist and his Girlfriend Mirra Schewn, if his jaw could hit the floor it would have, he simply could not believe it. "Soo.."he didn't finish as Skott spoke.

"Yes we are the Rangers, but we must keep it a secret," he said.

The officer nodded.

"Ok Jerrod Neilsen, by accepting this you must follow three rules of loose the protection of the power, forever!".

"1) never use your power for personal gain. 2) never use it too harm the innocent. 3) keep your identity to you and only reveal it when necessary," he said.

Jerrod looked at him and nodded, "i swear".

The couple smiled at him as Scott gave him the SPD Morpher, "this is your Master Morpher, with this you can become any ranger from anytime even several from other dimensions. Now then, watch and do as i do," Skott said.

Skott then did the hand gestures before saying "It's Morphin Time".

Jerrod nodded and did the same as him hitting the top button.

"Just call out the name of the armor you want to wear at the time and it will happen," he said to him.

Thinking back he had seen several of them before hand, " SPD Red Ranger Armor," he said.

A bright light appeared and then died down, the couple saw him in the red ranger armor, Jerrod gasped looking st himself, moving around in it he felt light, stronger, he could feel the knowledge of the Rangers flow into him, as well as the memories of the past Rangers who wore all those suits, it was incredible.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Outside of the studio stood Vandal Savage, Lex Luthor, The Joker, Solomon Grundy, Black Manta and Metalo stood there watching Scott finish up his class, mainly women, mother, daughters, sisters, aunts. Savage, Luthor and Manta watched him, as he displayed skill, patience and a certain degree of charm as the ladies blushed at him of swooned him some flirted with him and he took it in stride.