Chapter 8

ELSA P.O.V.

I was so bored. I was alone again.

Rapunzel was out. Anna was out with kristoff and Merida was out with hiccup.

I decided to go out for a while. There was a park by the school so I decided to take a walk and out my mind in ease.

while I was walking I felt there was someone behind me. I thought it was Jack but when I turned around I saw pitch.

"Elsa I finally found you. You know that wasn't really smart of you running away from me like that."

I started running away. "I'll be waiting for you and tell Jack I said hi!" He yelled. I ran to my dorm and called Jack.

Voicemail

Hey sorry I can't get to the phone right now but I'll call back as soon as possible.

I decided to go to his dorm. I heard music blasting.

Jack has been hanging out with the guardians so much we haven't been able to hang out in a long time.

I knocked the door as loud as I can.

"Shh guys turn the music down."

Jack opened the door.

"Hey Elsa."

"Hey Jack I have to talk to you."

"Now isn't really a good time."

"Jack we haven't been hanging out in a long time. You aren't opening your phone or replying to my texts. Our relationship has been falling apart!"

I turned around and started walking back to my dorm.

"Wait Elsa." He grabbed my wrist and I was facing him.

"I-I'm sorry it's just they've been making a bunch of plans. Ok. We'll hang out if you want to."

I pulled away from his grasp. I started walking away. " oh and by the way pitch says hi."

"Wait what!" He ran after me and held my arm his time.

"What do you mean by pitch?"

"Oh so now you care? Last time I checked you didn't want to talk about it. But yeah I ran into pitch today." I pulled away and walked away.

Was our relationship over?

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS!

SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW AND I AM DYING INSIDE.

I THINK I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TODAY.

SO I AM PUTTING PITCH BACK IN AGAIN.

SO YEAH