The Story

The Story (further explanation will be at the end of the story)

This story will be a short story, however, it will be longer than my other short stories and broken up into eight parts that range from 2-3 pages long.

**There will be lots of drama, maybe drugs, lots of drinking, and definitely lots of heartbreak. If you do not like these things or they can be/are triggering to you, I recommend finding another story that is happier.**

Inspiration:

I get a lot of ideas for stories from my everyday life and this was just something that came to mind.  (THE STORY ITSELF IS EXTREMELY EXAGGERATED.)

Longer Summary:

Quiet and calm Harry has had a crush on obnoxious and loud Louis for seven years.

But other things get in the way of happily ever after.

Disclaimers:

(1) I do not own the characters in this story and they are no way associated with this writing.

(2) This story is purely fictional. Any events that happen did not happen in real life and are, again, no way associated with the boys of One Direction.

(3) This is based purely off of my ideas and my life. I would appreciate it very much if you didn't copy or steal this story from me. I have worked very hard on this story and if you take it without getting any form of permission, it is plagiarism and it is illegal.

Achievements:

#242 Short Story

#472 Humor

Note from the Author:

I hope you enjoy the story and share your opinions with me as I am happy to read anything you have to say. Love you all. -M