school time

Y/N's P.O.V :

I already know for a fact that today is going to be a shitty day. I'm not to excited, unlike like my mom. She woke me up all early and shit. Right now I'm in my bathroom brushing my teeth. I already did my other hygiene and all dressed

*outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/you_move_so_exotic_girl/set?id=132530471

Once I finish brushing my pearly whites I go downstairs grab my lipbalm and head out.

+ @ school +

I walk in all bummed out. Some teachers try to acknowledge me but I ignore them. They booshy as fuck. Acting like they care, shit. I get to my locker and put in the combination. As I put it in I hear some people laughing coming up the hall. Once I see who it is I quickly put in my last number. I hear them start to snicker. It's Victoria and her friend vicki. They only friends cuz they names is similar which is stupid.

Vicki: Victoria look, its fatty.

Victoria: hey fatty. I bought you some food...sike be chu was excited.

They can't even burn.

Y/n : you two are cheesy af just stop. It's not cute.

Victoria: like you.

I just roll my eyes.

Vicki: shit, get on are level bitch!

I just ignore them and walk to class.

Vicki: are you sure you can make it there without a snack?

Victoria: yeah its like a mile for you.

Once I get in class I slump down in my seat.

Mr. Fred: are you alright?

Y/n: I'm fine!

Mr.Fred: mkayy.

-later-

Today class is soooooo boring. All Mr Fred talks about is the geographical shit. As he was talking about the earth one of the football players of are schools in.

Mr.Fred: late. Why?

Julian: stuff was going on in the halls and-gco*

Mr.fred: and you have detention for the rest of my class. To the iss too..

Julian:*mumbles* ain't that bout a bitch.

Mr.Fred: excuse me. I didn't hear you.

Julian: I didnt say anything that concerned you.

Mr.Fred: sit down.

Julian: I thought you wanted me to go to iss.

Mr.Fred: you'll have detention after school.

Julian: I got football practice thoee

Mr.Fred : well I guess your gonna have to tell your coach why you.got detention.

Julian: niggah!

Mr.Fred: Watch your profanity and sit down!

Julian: but foo-gco*

Andrea: Julian just sit down I'm tired.

I grin at her. She sits on the other side of the room. Julian sits in the chair across from me and gives me that wassup head nod. I just half grin. Mr f clears his throat.

Julian: so what's you name?

Y/n: y/n .

Julian: nice

Y/n: thnx

He was about to open his mouth when the bell rings for class.to be over.

Julian: ill talk to you later *wink*

He hogs out and andrea come running to me.

Andrea: giiiirrrrrllllll.

Y/n: what?

Andrea: that niggah winked at you!

Y/n: and?

Andrea: bitch you stupid. He feelin you girl.

Y/n: nah, he don't go for fat girls.

Andrea: baby.girl your not fat. You just thicker than a snicker.

I giggle a bit. We both walk out class and head to are related studies. I don't have.her in my art class. When I walk in.

-----+++-+-------

That's all I got for now . Time for me to go to bed. It's finna get better don't worry