Chapter thirteen

Took me awhile but here it is :). It's not the best but I will be fixing it as well the whole story.

Any grammer errors will be fixed. enjoy :)

Please comment or atleast vote. I'd like the feedback.

______________________________

Chapter thirteen

Jeydon has truly been so sweet ever since that day he found me in the forest.

He took me out to buy things I would need since I refused to go back to live with my "mother”.

It’s a bit strange though.

Considering my body goes through many odd things that are normal for human girls at least that’s what Jeydon told.

 But considering my being in a coma for longer than 15 years I really do not know how to be well human?

There’s thing called a period it tends to come monthly and it's what allows women to conceive.

A way for a woman to now if she is with child is through skipping these monthly occurrences. Jeydon says that it’s a gift from god to be able to this but personally I think that’s just the angel in him talking. This way of producing life is very hard not only is thing terrible painful but it lasts about a week! Surely god couldn’t have invented such a thing? Bring pain to women is a way for them to know they can reproduce. I also have heard that apparently it’s quite painful to deliver children.

Jeydon has been every nice and acts like it’s not awkward to be around a girl on her period when. She has no idea what’s truly happening to herself. But we both know inside his head he would know nothing of women if it wasn’t for magazines and the internet.

It surprises me how even though I am in a different country that being Australia. There are news about me this internet thing truly does connect people, cities, and nations. Apparently Arianna Castillo the girl who was barely awoken from a life time coma's mother Jessica Castillo has been in tears due to her daughter’s disappearance. A picture of me in a green tank top and skinny jeans was on the headline news with a fake smile playing on red painted lips and yellow eyes glaring at the photographer.

I'm very glad that Jeydon suggested change of styles which included changing my hair. Which is now light brown color curls with red streaks. My eyes are different too I have these contacts that make my yellow eyes a yellow-green emerald color. If it hadn't been for this change of styles I would have been found out. And that would be terrible because I really do NOT to go back to America.

The final touches to the style, and life changes are the name and fake ID and don’t forget job description. I am now known as 21 year old tattoo artist Abbey Knight. Surprisingly my new persona can draw anything just by one simple glance which is pretty amazing.

It almost 7:30 pm which means I'm toasted I need to get ready.

I quickly slip inside my aquatic blue mid-thigh length dress. That has black lacing where my breast are, that resembles a black butterfly. The dress surprisingly is comfy and feels as if nothing is on even though it hugs my curves like baby hugging his mother.

I then slip on my black snake skin 5 inch heels on. Heels are the most annoying things ever evented how women submit themselves to this it bring a terrible ache on your feet. They should have stayed for men they were made for men originally.

I then put on red contacts on which make my golden eyes look orangey. I only put those because I currently ran out of the green and blue colored contacts and there’s on way I can go out in public with my yellow eyes. They would definitely give me away. I out line my now orangey colored eyes with black eyeliner. And I begin to straighten my curls into becoming as flat as a wall.

Time for my date with Jeydon.

He was dressed in a black suit which made him look even more handsome.

Is that even possible?

His eyes and hair contrasting the Armani black suit.

His blue eyes sparkling on to me. Just seeming to smile.

His smile just copying, and pasting onto my memory.

He then gently grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

The car was a sliver convertible that I could not name.

He then opened my door for me, exposing black leather interior.

I wonder how he got this much money.

Maybe heaven pays fallen’s to stay out of trouble?

We went through the city into the shore into a meadow.

It was beautiful stars in the sky. A picnic set up beneath. It was beautiful there was twinkling lights in the surrounds and a fluffy blanket under us. On the blanket there were pink delicate roses that were in a perfect design creating a heart. In inside the heart was a triple fudge chocolate cake that made my mouth water almost as much as a waterfall.

“Do you like it” Jeydon says in musical voice.

“Yes, it’s beautiful.” I say looking down. Trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

“I will be right back. I got a surprise for you” Jeydon says kissing my cheek before turning around.

I sit down on the blanket and think. Wow I can’t believe he did this. It’s amazing.

Then I hear the trees rustling.

“Jeydon? Are you back already?”

I see a faceless creature dripping with blood and long claws. It was stretching out for me. Its horns were tilted up almost making a circle.

I back a way slowly.

Oh my god what is that?

I gulp.

This can’t be real.

no.

Arianna you’re just imagining things.

In a second it’s on me sniffing me.

Horns about to come in contact with my heart.

I think I’m going to pass out.

I screamed as it bites into me.