10

Ethan's pov

Just when I wanted to go to bed my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said with my tired voice.

"Ethan!" Lisa voice came back sounding like she was in panic. "Yes? What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Cops.. here.. at the door.." She sounded out of breath. "Lisa, calm down. I don't understand."

"You need to wake Grayson up and immediately come here." She demanded. "Please." Came shortly after. "Uh.. yeah ofcourse. We're on our way." I said and hung up the phone.

I ran upstairs to Grayson's room. I opened the door seeing him already up. We looked at each other.

"Let's go!" Grayson said and walked out of his room. I quickly followed him to his car.

When we drove into her street we saw the blue and red lights of a police car. My heartbeat raised. Grayson parked his car and we ran to her house. Lisa opened the door and let us in.

"What's going on?" Grayson asked her. "I was thirsty so I went downstairs. I heard a knock on the door. Without really thinking it through I opened the door and they walked in."

"Hey, calm down. Its gonna be fine." Grayson grabbed her shoulders and calmed her down. "Did they tell you anything? Why they're here?" I asked her.

"No. They said they needed Sky." Her eyes teared up. Grayson pulled her in for a hug. I decided to go up to one of the cops.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me the reason that you are here. Or why you need Sky?" He crossed his arms. "You will know when we have seen her."

I sighed and walked back to Grayson and Lisa. "Can we wake her up?" I asked. Lisa nodded her head.

Sky's pov

"What!!" The other three said in sync. "No. That's not what happened." Ethan defended.

"Please, put on some clothes and then come with us." The same cop said. I looked at Ethan, who shaked his head to me.

I pulled away my blankets and got out of bed. I signed to Ethan that he should follow me to the bathroom.

"Sky, I don't know why. I'm not gonna let you go with them." He grabbed my hands. "I have to. It's  the law. I think." I laughed.

He placed one hand on my cheek. He sighed. "Ugh. I love you so much." He leaned in. I grabbed the side of his face, pulled him to me and kissed him. I slowly pulled away.

"I love you too."

_

We arrived at the prison. I had to give all my stuff to the same lady as three years ago. She gave me an orange suit and the guard brought me to my cell.

"Good to see you again." He said. I laughed at him. "Missed you Bob." He smiled at me.

"Did you? Did you kill that guy?" He looked at me worried. I shaked my head. "No, I did rob the bank but I didnt hurt anyone. These guys really hate me." I rolled my eyes.

"Am I gonna get a cellmate?" I pointed at the empty bed next to me.

"You already got one." He pointed at a group standing a little further away. "No! No!" I said to him when I saw who he pointed at.

"Sky! Oh my God! Hey!" She said as she saw me sitting. "Amanda.. hey." I tried to smile.
Bob slowly walked away. I looked at him that he shouldn't leave me alone but he still did.

"So. How's Grayson? He didnt even say goodbye to me." She made a little braide in her hair. "He's doing perfectly fine. Now you're not around him stalking him all the time." I rolled my eyes.

"Ohw, you wanna start like this already." She crossed her arms. I stood up so I could face her good. "Listen Amanda. I'm not here to deal with your little problems. I'm not here to start a fight with anyone. I'm trying to leave this place as soon as possible because I'm in here while I'm not supposed to be in here! So please Amanda! Don't try anything stupid!"

She rolled her eyes, flipped her hair over he shoulder and walked away. I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Tbc

Two chapters in two days!! Damn