Blood cover roses

The feeling I feel where like falling asleep and waking up.
The brightly lit classroom slowly falling from my view as flower bloomed in my mind drowning out the white noise and colors in the classroom, my hoodie jacket selves pull far up my hands reviling only my fingers and the tip of my thumb, almost as if in a trance, the classroom banish being overrule by the flowers blossoming in front of me, the venomously sweet aroma consuming my senses as if it was a drug, forget me not blue sky spreading over my head and the warmth of the sun lighting my feathers, as I lay down on the grass that tickle my fingers and expose skin, flowers beautiful flowers bloomed around me like a sped up video, the wind was chilly but calm, I felt my body relax into the beautiful view.
Then out of my half close eyes I see a beautiful rose, a dark red that seem to drip from it, next to it is my arm, cuts and fingernail scratches spread across the skin, the rose drip into the skin, and that red drop slowly spread into a beautiful rose that's spreed into more and more beautiful flowers hiding the scars of the pass as if the gorgeous design can smooth the skin into perfection again, slaty tears flow from my arms dripping into the grass flowers blooming a beautiful way of making this sad face create beauty.
The roses in my arm turn to, sunflower that then turn to flowers I have never seen before colors blooming and interwoven into a beautiful pattern that used the skin as rich soil and the red blood as water to creat the sweet smelling overpowering drug that overwhelmed my systems the burning feeling of loneliness took shape of a beautiful flower, the overwhelming guilt that flowed throw my veins boomed into a perfect arrangement of flowers, the sting of the scars melted into the intoxicating stent of wet earth.
The iron prison built by the prisoner bring broken free by those delicate petals that brush softly across the skin in a sweet caress that left a relaxing sensation across the skin.
A calming sensation that left you drowning in calmness and forgiveness.
The feeling of pure release....
Then a loud noise disturbed the blissful peace.
The classroom snapping back into existence. And the beautiful flowers, an incredible drug that burn your life's pains and consciousness away melted into intricate drawing in a pale hand that was not attached to myself.
"Wow, thanks for the drawing!" Said a joyful voice looking greedily at the perfect escape blooming on the the skin. My head snap up, feeling as if someone had ripped me off of heaven.
My voice cracked and sting as I thank the person attached to the key to my prison, we both left but walking away from one another their bright smile in their face as they looked down at the work my hands had created.
My painted smile blooming, the day came and when and that beautiful escape left me ones more...
As I lay on the cold floor of the bathroom with the flowers of my blood decorating the floor and walls, I sleepy smile cross my lips. The Flowers bloom around me, making it feel like I was leaving to a beautiful meadow of flowers of my creation that no one could take away from me, as the heat left my body and the last warm tears I will ever cry fell to the cold bathroom floor I could help but feel like this was the masterpiece that I have been working to make.

The next day a scream shook the house as the mother walk in to see her child dead on the floor, the intoxicating smell of iron and sweetness sweeping the room making her drop to her knees as she look at the gorgeous blood-red roses that cover the floor and walls, the design was a sickening beauty that burn her eyes as she look opón the horrifyingly beautiful decoration. As she looked on to her babies relaxer happy freed expression, she couldn't help but think of all the talent that was drained from her kids body onto those walls. The most pained painter had left this word to paint beauty far, far way from the mother's loving arms.
That day Death had taken a talent from this earth that would never be seen again.

In a parting note of this sad tale some last words I wish to say,Thank you all for your attention. I would like to say some very important thing that I wish for you to hear, You have beautiful roses and gorgeous flowers arrangements waiting for you, no matter what your skin-color, race, age, sexuality, gender or Nationality is, but please, please wait for them to come to you, don't leave us all without your warm and talent because you give a light that helps lead others throw this darkness and those talents you possess whatever they might be will never be back ones your gone, so let us be selfish, let us have your light, warm and talent for us to admire and look to. Because even if you are ready for those beautiful roses, we are not ready to give them to you. We want to finish the show before we shower you in them.
Give us the pleasure of watching until the end of the play, until the song is finish until your picture is complete until your book end has come, until your over work hands are done until your body has given it all.
Because all roses have thorns, some more then others, but the overall picture is still beautiful.
Love, from a pained artist still standing
P.s I cant wait to see what you'll become I'll be waiting in the crowd for your last bow with a rose in hand.
❤️❤️❤️