Chapter 14

Alex POV

Kate said it was a good idea to wait inside the car so I came back in, I yawned and stretched, I feel like my eyes closing "just 5minute nap" that would be good, and so I did and leaned to the window.

my phone was buzzing and ringing,I picked up my phone and that's where I realized they just picked up Kirsten and I totally slept.. 5 minutes huh.

I looked at the back and gazed at her, my lips were pursed to prevent myself from smiling.

Kirsten looked away and pretend to text someone, like come on there's a mirror at the back she's playing a game at her phone.

she glanced at me and I smirked at her,

"karin,can we stop. I need to go somewhere." She whispered to her sister.

"what,were near our destinantion. and where are you going?" Karin said.

"Friends...House, To make a. Uhm a-a project." that stammered her.

"I know our lying,plus you said you were totally free." Karin said grinning.

I looked in front and smiled.

Kirsten didn't say any word, and me

Kate and Karin were talking about their club meetings and yes where they met part is true. they were so good at making plans.

I texted kirsten,because if I would talk to her I might admire her for 20 seconds before talking now that's not a good way to handle conversations.

"Kirsten! :)" -Alex

"...Yes Alex?" -Kirsten

I wasn't expecting for her to reply but she did, and I was totally happy with that.

"I want to tell you something." -Alex

"can't you just tell me in person,im just here." -Kirsten

"Too shy to talk and maybe you wouldn't want to talk with me.. and I would just stare at you. Hear me out please:)" -Alex

"ok..what's it about?" -Kirsten

I can see her blushing.

"well this is really important.. :D" -Alex

"Tell me now." -Kirsten

":)) If I would tell you ,promise me you do too then. :))" -Alex.

"I can't promise anything? hey just tell me." -Kirsten

"Okay,but promise me you'll talk to me later? :)) please" -Alex

we both look at eachother. I smiled at her mouthing 'please' and nodding. so that she would accept.

she bit her bottom lip looking away and starting to smile. That Was Sexy. ahah.

"ok,ok So what is it that you have to tell me." -Kirsten

"HI..." -Alex "THATS SO IMPORTANT. hello!" kirsten

"Im not done yet though.:)" -Alex. "Continue then, 'im waiting! i dont have time all day'"- Kirsten

and i remembered that when she was calling. i shook my head and laughed. kate was giving me weird looks.

"Ahah, i wanna say it personal .its really important like really.. so listen to me okay?"-Alex.

"Okay ok. i'll be listening."-Kirsten "GREAT! :))"-Alex.

and then kate was slowing down to this beach house, it was really huge and its josh's aunts beach house. so at the same time josh is having a party. how about me? well im like the VIP here, not that im really special but josh insist that we would get the 4th floor to ourselves.