Encounter

My heart dropped at the sight of his eyes meeting mine. I couldn't move myself as I stood frozed. "My heart tells me that it's definitely you...". I was struggling to push him away from me but I couldn't. The warmth I was longing for, I felt it again.

He's a cheater and a liar. All I ever wanted was his love, care and effection. Although these thoughts started hitting my head I couldn't get myself together.

I was awakened by his rectangulareesh smile, "Yah!" I pulled myself away from him. "Micheoseyo"(Are you crazy) with tears rolling on my cheeks I turned around and walked away.

He stood there watching me leave. As always he let me go!!

Why do I have to cry myself over someone like him. Who always made me feel rejected, not loved. Who always made me feel like I'm an option but not a need.

I always want to be loved, respected and be special to someone in my life.

He was my everything. The time we spend together and days we were happy. Everything I did for him was in vain. Is it not fair enough for people to show love in relationship?.

I wanted to run far away. Place where no one would recognize me. I want to be invisible.

I was losing hope. I am broken from inside. The depression that slowly gwaned at me has swolled me whole. And I could not defeat it.

Why did he come to me? What does he want now? Do I have to expend my life like this? This is not me? Why do you have to love someone so much that you lose yourself? This rumination occurred in my mind as I dragged my legs and made my way to home.
----------------------------------------------------

It was past 8pm and I was lying on my bed listening to music.

Its been only 6 months we broke up. Even though we are in same school we don't see each other. Every time we bump into each other, we would walk away. Then why the hell did he come to me!

While making sure that I shouldn't see him anymore what is the reason for him to face me.?

I steal a glance on my wrist, rubbing it smoothly I still feel his warmth and love. But no, not again. I can't fall for him again. I deserve better.

Slowly I slipped into deep sleep and woken up by a nightmare. I was all sweaty and my heart beat faster than normal. I tried to remember what the nightmare was but had to give up.

I made my way to rest room and got ready for school. Packing my bag and making sure that I didn't forget anything again.

After we broke up, I don't remember things well. Days have been very hard for me.

Habitually, mom yelled at me to have my breakfast because I skip it everyday. "I'll pick up something to eat on my way" I shouted back and got down all ready to go to school.

I don't want to go to school today. I don't want to see him again. What if I again bump into him. I'm tired of escaping. I'm tired of running away. I want to be myself.

His presence always gives me pain and reminds me of the toughest times I had faced.

I came across the street and something caught my attention. Scene I never dreamed of and that will never be forgotten.

I wanted to make sure what i saw is not true. Probably I was dreaming but I am not 😱.

Why? why? why is it me who always have to encounter things like this.?

Fear started forming in my heart and my hands are drenched in sweat. I felt like someone has stabbed me on my back. Without me knowing, tears didnt hesitate and started rolling in my eyes flowing through my cheeks.

I turned back and followed the other way to school.

"What the hell is he doing with that girl"?

Throughout the day, I was lost in thoughts of what I saw. I couldn't understand that but I'm going back to the same thing.

Time flew by, i was sitting with my best friend in cafeteria. A place we always prefer to sit together and chit chat. Sometimes I feel like "is this how it suppose to be"

____________________________________
Sorry for taking forever to update Guys.. Thanks for reading.. I really need your love to continue writing. Love you all thanks 😍😘