Rachel reveals a prophecy

disclaimer i do not own the characters beside Dylan faunes Alex Caullins Samatha Caullins  Matthew Caullins and Tyler Caullins and other that i might add as kronos goes on

______________________________________________________________________________

The  seven nico reyna the stolls clarisse calypso Malcolm Katie Thalia and Rachel sat around the pig pong table. A feat that had not been easy to achieve with having to drag Thalia and Reyna from the hunt plus the stolls had decided to prank Annabeth and Clarisse which led to the two girls screaming at them.

Luckily everything had calmed down and they sat at the table with Percy and Leo seeing who could hold the most cheese wiz in their mouth. Right before Chiron stomped his foot to gain his attention.

"I'm sure you all wondering why you are here," he began, " Mrs Dare had a prophecy one that we do believe to be a great one."

Rachel stood from her spot as she took out of sheet of paper began to read

Revealed is a world once hidden  
With a species thought to be ridden
enemies all rise once more
And the only way to stop it is at the core

Percy annoyance as Annabeth asked the two of this was going to happen soon.

"According the Lord Apollo and Rachel they do believe this will happen soon." Chiron told them and almost as if on cue Apollo walked into the room.
Only to be ignored by those in it all used to his dramatics as he had begun to hang out with them after he became Lester.

"We believe that the lost community is either connected to or is a community of Hectae's lost descendants the witches and wizards. Their is a magically school you will attend we have set up transportation to this school. Be here at 6 tomorrow." Chiron told them. Was 6 in the morning really the time no but did he trust some of them to be there in time also no.

The group of demigods went back to their cabins. Annabeth had packed everything before going to join Percy. The two had started sleeping in the same cabin since Tartarus.

Unfortunately the gray eyed girl and a certain son of hades woke up screaming and having to be calmed down by their partners.

The two couples hadn't been able to go back to sleep after this as they sat whispering quietly to each other. Practically mimicking each other's actions even though they were in separate cabins.

When morning came in the group of demigods stumbled into the big house and of course Chiron was right they were not all of time. The last being the stoll brothers and Leo who came in at seven.

The all joined around a weird looking object before touching it and vanishing in a flash of light.

_____________________________________________________________________________

comment what you think.
Thank you for reading this I do not use this account much but I am trying to make this story no longer dead.